Home

Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game

This is a discussion on Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
...you will see your submission(s) in the game, see your name in the credits and get the upcoming Madden NFL game for free...
Hmmm...

If they were to up the ante, maybe keep the game instead...

Until then, no deal.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Probably should forward thigh thread to EA and show them what gamers want! A true NFL experience! Get the core game and feel and presentation down first, then do this corny stuff! Geez!
Old 02-22-2014, 01:20 AM   #19
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Design Logos and Uniforms For the Next Madden NFL with a Chance to See Them In-Ga

It's a cool idea on its face, and it'll make the winners happy I'm sure.

That said, I would like to see TeamBuilder integrated into Madden, and frankly I'd like to see an emphasis on user team customization options added into sports games in the general case. Only NCAA Football, All Pro Football 2K8, and Backbreaker have even attempted to offer the user a robust team creation experience with respect to aesthetic, and even each of those was limited in one aspect or another.

Put it this way, I'd be much more inclined to use a mode like Madden Ultimate Team if I could truly make the team my own. I want to be able to make my own uniforms, make my own stadium, and custom-tailor my own roster and playbook all within the software.

Maybe someday.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:39 AM   #20
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
For all the great ppl with talent this is good.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:19 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is lame, I remember spending hours trying to find a team with a decent logo and decent uniforms. I don't get why we can't create our own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #22
Rookie

Shady862's Arena

OVR: 3
I understand everyone wanting a teambuilder option like NCAA had, but does anyone remember that it was pretty much ignored after it rolled out? Yeah initially it would be great but after the first year and it came back the second year with no additions.We would have the same type of thread with everyone griping. EA can't win with this so just fix the presentation and gameplay. EA's new slogan should be Keep It Simple Stupid.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #23
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Here I was thinking that they'd give us more customization options next year as in, more cities, lettings us create mascots and logos, jerseys and stadiums… guess not. I mean, why can't they just use their TeamBuilder site that EA already has, and just use it for Madden?
Old 02-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
This is pretty sad, actually. Will the next step be asking gamers to write code to perform yet another function this particular studio cannot perform? To me, this request says: hey, we don't have the talent and means to do this part of our job, so could you please help us? I think I'd be embarrassed if I were on the design team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »