Home

MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #73
Pro

Raye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Hi everyone. I was looking for a place where people would be discussing this game. No one believes me when I say that its addicting. I've poured in about 3,000 games so far in the past month.

Anyway, I read through a bunch of the pages and discovered that training two rare cards to level 20 then combining them into their pro version causes better stats. I usually just trained one to level 20 then combined the level 0 card. Are the stats really that much better? I feel kind of disgusted knowing I did that with several players including Rubio, Jason Terry, Horry, Thomas Robinson, Buck Williams, Okafor, McMillan, Darren Collison, Jeff Green, Grant Hill, Andre Miller, and Sam Cassell. Should I just sort of "rebuild" and use them to train future pro combinations to warrant better stats?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #74
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye
Hi everyone. I was looking for a place where people would be discussing this game. No one believes me when I say that its addicting. I've poured in about 3,000 games so far in the past month.

Anyway, I read through a bunch of the pages and discovered that training two rare cards to level 20 then combining them into their pro version causes better stats. I usually just trained one to level 20 then combined the level 0 card. Are the stats really that much better? I feel kind of disgusted knowing I did that with several players including Rubio, Jason Terry, Horry, Thomas Robinson, Buck Williams, Okafor, McMillan, Darren Collison, Jeff Green, Grant Hill, Andre Miller, and Sam Cassell. Should I just sort of "rebuild" and use them to train future pro combinations to warrant better stats?
where did you read the information? what pages did you read through to get the information on the making a player a pro max? Thanks! my boyfriend and I did a bunch of our players wrong as well.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:33 AM   #75
Rookie

Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Just some helpful hints that may/may not help on the my team app. I have found that epic card are junk unless PRO......90% or better or a properly trained rare pro will beat a fully maxed epic card all day long, in most cases. If your spending money on Legendary, well good for you I guess, but still unless that Legendary card is fully train, properly train Rare Cards still win in most cases.

I'm currently 2697-886 in quick games, played 6 seasons, and have 3 epic card (Ty Lawson, Brandon Jennings, Doug Collins) Lawson and Jennings I won for finishing first place in the season mode, Collins I got from a draft pick. For that reason........None of the three are starter in season mode or quick game mode because again properly trained Rare card own them.

Helping hint for Quick games: If your having trouble winning games don't just use your best cards. Use lower cards, when swapping out cards you will see a + or -. The better cards you use the stronger the other player. Sometime I even use 4 good cards and one common card. Play the common card FIRST why you ask. Because the other player normally plays their best card first and you will win in overtime.

Also when in season mode I have found, NOT CONFIRMED, that Defense and Ball Control is the most important thing to have. So while in the playoffs use PG cards at the PF/C positions. Now they will energy much fast so keep an eye on them.

I would like others to help out in posting the stats on FULLY TRAINED PRO cards so that it may help us know which one to keep and which ones to just use as training bait.

Best card I have is

Jason Kidd
126/195/304/276

Raymond Felton
169/153/278/250

Jamal Crawford
203/147/261/189

Elgin Baylor
202/182/218/184

Sam Cassell
185/162/256/177

Michael Beasley
228/192/153/196

Jeff Green
238/214/110/208

Tony Allen
156/242/137/216

Jordan Crawford
176/150/223/189

Luis Scola
188/200/96/216

Kevin Willis
188/220/80/177

Roy Hibbert
145/205/76/196

Brandon Knight
121/161/241/167

BEST CARD IT GAME, MY OPINION
Epic Style Lebron James (Cleveland Uniform) has a boost mode of +11 to team, every time I seen it used, the boost has happen. I can not say I even beat anyone when they had that card

I hope this helps and you guys post some player cards so we can learn the stats of the cards, not all RARE cards are worth keeping.

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 01:34 AM   #76
Rookie

Icon8 Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raye

Use them to train other cards at this point I did the same thing at first, I just found the flaw fast than you
Old 01-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #77
Rookie

Can anyone use this app? I have not been able to enter my password to use mine in about a week.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:08 AM   #78
Rookie

hey guys, newbie to the game.

Just wondering if someone could explain how upgrading the player exactly works.
sometimes i train them and none of their stats go up. It just says their XP has gone up.
What's XP and how does it help the player?
Old 02-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #79
Rookie

They change their stats they had way better offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2014, 11:03 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinwa

They change their stats they had way better offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you boy haha!!

Beastmode

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »