Home

NASCAR '14 Review (PS3/360/PC)

This is a discussion on NASCAR '14 Review (PS3/360/PC) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #9
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Thanks, Bob. You mentioned NASCAR 15 -- is that a definite for next year? Would presume they will make the jump to next gen?
Old 02-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #10
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NASCAR '14 Review (PS3/360/PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Thanks, Bob. You mentioned NASCAR 15 -- is that a definite for next year? Would presume they will make the jump to next gen?
No problem. While they would never confirm a title for next year at this early stage, the overall vibe I got is that there will be one. In regards to Next Gen - I truly have no idea, and I am not sure if they do either. As a smaller development company they really have to make sure the next gen penetration rate is at a level that would dictate the need to make it.

My gut says we will see it on the PS4 and One next year, but trust me when I say that that feeling is no better than what you might feel.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:24 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0
We are playing NASCAR 14 and have earned sponsors. How do we put the sponsors on the car? Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 12:06 AM   #12
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauri24
We are playing NASCAR 14 and have earned sponsors. How do we put the sponsors on the car? Thank you.

If you try to start a race without a sponsor it will prompt you to add one - it will take you into the paint booth where if you go to decals - your sponsor decal will be there to adhere to the car
Old 02-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #13
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85

I know Bob definitely knows better than I do. But it's sounds like they didn't do it this year because of numbers. Not enough PS4's sold to warrant the extra cost of making a next gen game. I maybe wrong but that is the way I understood it.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

Last edited by Aggies7; 02-25-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
Rookie

AiDub's Arena

OVR: 7
While I like some of the features this game has, I still can't justify buying any Nascar game that isn't made by Papyrus and since they haven't been around in years, I'll be sticking with Nascar Racing 2003. IMO it's the best Nascar game every made and with the additions of the modding community, it still remains current with the GEN6 mods and updated tracks. Yes, it lacks the graphics that this game has but if you're looking for a great overall Nascar Sim, NR2k3 is still the king!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:24 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiDub
While I like some of the features this game has, I still can't justify buying any Nascar game that isn't made by Papyrus and since they haven't been around in years, I'll be sticking with Nascar Racing 2003. IMO it's the best Nascar game every made and with the additions of the modding community, it still remains current with the GEN6 mods and updated tracks. Yes, it lacks the graphics that this game has but if you're looking for a great overall Nascar Sim, NR2k3 is still the king!
I have to agree. This game gets me more frustrated every time I try it now. NR2003 is still the best, most polished title out there. And the graphics are still good if you ask me, especially with the gen6 mods and updated tracks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I'm really new to the racing games especially NASCAR. I'm playing NASCAR14 right now and my question is how do you set up the car in tuning to make it go faster? I have no idea what I'm doing and any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks guys. Btw I'm currently on Las Vegas so I'm trying to set up for that but I want to know what to do so I can make adjustments of future tracks and know what I'm doing

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »