Home

MLB 14 The Show Screenshots - Starting Lineups, Pitcher Rotations and Ratings

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Screenshots - Starting Lineups, Pitcher Rotations and Ratings within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 14 The Show Screenshots - Starting Lineups, Pitcher Rotations and Ratings

Check out the latest MLB 14 The Show screenshots, featuring starting lineups, pitcher rotations and ratings.

Once again, a BIG thanks to NYYanks26 for getting these for us!

As always, these ratings are subject to change before official release on April 1st. Let the rating bickering begin!

Platform: PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 14 The Show Screenshots - Starting Lineups, Pitcher Rotations and Ratings

Is there a reason why Tanaka isn't in this game? Or will he be introduced in a roster update? Not a huge deal if I have to create him but....looking at my Yankees lineup/rotation I am seriously stoked to start a franchise with them on PS4.

Big thanks NYYanks26, cheers!
Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 14 The Show Screenshots - Starting Lineups, Pitcher Rotations and Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
Is there a reason why Tanaka isn't in this game? Or will he be introduced in a roster update? Not a huge deal if I have to create him but....looking at my Yankees lineup/rotation I am seriously stoked to start a franchise with them on PS4.

He won't be in the game until he pitches in a regular season game. Probably wont be in the SCEA roster update til week 2. Around April 8th.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #4
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291

Yep, he pulled a Barry Bonds and wants to be known as Reggie Stocker. But srsly, he will be in an update as soon as he appears in a meaningful big league game, and the proper paper work goes thru the red tape nightmare.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-26-2014, 01:52 PM   #5
Rookie

I think JBJ will have to be switched cause if I can give a very good hypothesis, Grady's ladies will be headed to beantown! Welcome to Boston Mr. Sizemore!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 01:54 PM   #6
Banned

tylerh's Arena

Love the ratings for the Braves, especially how most bench players are finally in the 60's. Of course people will complain about that more than likely...
Old 03-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

No blue jays line up? or did i just miss it lol
Old 03-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #8
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Regarding MiLB players, Rookies and New Prospects:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
As long as the player gets called up and has been approved by MLB. A lot of people have a misconception about this process. Not only does he have to be called up to play an MLB game and have a contract, but MLB has to approve him before our Thursday cut-off date, then he’ll be in the weekly roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »