Home

MLB 14 The Show Video - Navigating the Menu System (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Video - Navigating the Menu System (PS3) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #9
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 14 The Show Video - Navigating the Menu System (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessel29
About to get my nerd on. At 2:27 in the video, in the bottom right corner, what is Logo Vault? Maybe something for Diamond Dynasty? Was never really into that mode so I don't know.
Nice catch!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Logo vault I'm guessing only applies to diamond dynasty. It would be cool to create your own logo in franchise.

Last edited by tessl; 03-27-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #11
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

I didn't even watch the video until I read that. Since Logo Vault would seem like a huge deal is really surprising it wasn't mentioned in the DD blog, fact sheet, or anywhere until now.

But the only way this would really matter to me is if the logos could be transferred to the subsequent game, either through local saves or via cloud. This is big news though.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-27-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 27

Pretty sweet menu this year. Very simple.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:58 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I didn't even watch the video until I read that. Since Logo Vault would seem like a huge deal is really surprising it wasn't mentioned in the DD blog, fact sheet, or anywhere until now.

But the only way this would really matter to me is if the logos could be transferred to the subsequent game, either through local saves or via cloud. This is big news though.

Create logos has been part of diamond dynasty already. I dabbled with diamond dynasty but it wasn't my thing, in fact the most fun was creating my team name and logo. Perhaps with the news of create-a-stadium as an future option we will get create-a-logo and team name in franchise in the future.

Regarding the new menus I like them. They look easier to navigate. Good job to the developer who worked on that.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #14
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

while where on the topic of the Vault is there a search function this year?? unless you know someones PSN name and and they you would they have uploaded you hae to sroll millions of pages, wish we could seach for a players name for example
Old 03-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #15
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Create logos has been part of diamond dynasty already. I dabbled with diamond dynasty but it wasn't my thing, in fact the most fun was creating my team name and logo. Perhaps with the news of create-a-stadium as an future option we will get create-a-logo and team name in franchise in the future.

Regarding the new menus I like them. They look easier to navigate. Good job to the developer who worked on that.
I'm well aware of that. I've spent hours making my logo, twice now and I'm hoping that this year is the last time I need to do so. Still no news on if MLB 14 logos will be transferrable into MLB 15 though. Having the vault means that users can share logos, hopefully people won't share the logo they use on their personal team and people will still attempt to diversify the logo once they download it. If we start seeing multiple teams with the same logo that could deflate some of the fun of the mode, which is seeing unique teams every matchup. But a major complaint that people said prevented them from getting into the mode was the logo creation process.

Plus if this is cross platform couldn't you upload your logo from PS3 and then access it on PS4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #16
MVP

og236's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Is rivalry mode still in?

Rivalry mode will be missed, had some fun best of 7s with my buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »