Home

MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, April 1st (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, April 1st (PS3) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, April 1st (P

I thik you will find it will be in 2 lots of 10.5 gigs in 2 parts just over 2 hours left now!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:05 PM   #10
Rookie

trainerdave's Arena

OVR: 1
What are the odds the servers will be able to handle all of the downloads starting at 12:01EST? Also can I pre-order online with my CC through PSN or do I have to add money to My Wallet and do it on the PS3? Thanks!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:13 PM   #11
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show Available As Day 1 Digital Download at 12:01 AM EST, April 1st (P

I feel like if someone else made this thread it would be considered redundant. This was confirmed a while ago that it would be releasing 12am EST when the preorder was available to purchase.

For those who asked and didn't go digital last year the download last year was split up into two parts. 10.3GB and 11.4GB. Lets assume its the same size.

You will need at least about 33-34GB of space to download and install this not double 21.7GB like with other games if they split it up again this year.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-31-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 10:30 PM   #12
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I feel like if someone else made this thread it would be considered redundant. This was confirmed a while ago that it would be releasing 12am EST when the preorder was available to purchase.

For those who asked and didn't go digital last year the download last year was split up into two parts. 10.3GB and 11.4GB. Lets assume its the same size.

You will need at least about 33-34GB of space to download and install this not double 21.7GB like with other games if they split it up again this year.
I thought about getting the digital download, but I think I will pass. My internet speed is 6 mbits per second.
By the time it's ready I could have just gone to the store and pick it up. Plus I will have a hard copy to sale when I get the ps4 version or go the gamestop route.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:41 PM   #13
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Could someone PLEASE create an online franchise and please explain how team budgets will work cant get an answer unless online isnt active until tomorrow
Old 03-31-2014, 11:28 PM   #14
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy

Sorry for being a noob, m not very good at this stuff, 1 reason why I was concerned about doing digital, but decided to give it a try. I hope I dont mess something up.
When you say, 2 different downloads, how does that work? Do I need to do anything or will it do it automatically, with both downloads? Again sorry for being pretty incompetent when it comes to this stuff.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-31-2014, 11:37 PM   #15
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

the reason for 2 downloads is if you get disconnected for some reason you wouldnt have to download 20 gig again (I Think)

I think it just auto downloads both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 11:53 PM   #16
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Please don't April fool us! Haha

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »