Home

First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

This is a discussion on First Glimpse of NBA Live 15 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2014, 06:46 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
This is EA's last real chance. I hope they don't fail. I hate 2k and their money mongering ways. Th only reason I play 2k14 is because there is no other option.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 19
I guess folks have already forgotten about Live's marketing/advertising campaign from last year. didnt those graphics look life like. didnt they show us all of this face scanning technology before, bounce technology (or whatver it was called), Kyrie's image was lifelike during the marketing campaign.
it's a wait and see..
and those who said 2k's gameplay was garbage...really????????
Old 04-12-2014, 08:31 AM   #19
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Screens like good. Hope EA can put it together gameplay wise to compete with 2K this year. Im right on the verge of heading over to Live because all the 2K nonsense with VC constant server crap.
I seen the 2k guys on twitter reaching out to more celebs, better get on that live bandwagon if you want authentic basketball.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:31 AM   #20
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: First Glimpse of NBA Live 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapAssassinator
This is EA's last real chance. I hope they don't fail. I hate 2k and their money mongering ways. Th only reason I play 2k14 is because there is no other option.
stop playing 2k like I did lol
Old 04-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #21
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
yeah....face scan don't mean squat if the animation department is still lacking....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 09:40 AM   #22
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Anyone who thinks ea will be even close to2k next year is blinded by their fan boy hope. You think 2k doesn't know their game has flaws? You honestly believe they simply don't care what consumers think? If you can't enjoy 2k14 next gen then you don't know basketball. It is the greatest basketball simulation we've ever seen in our life time. Compare it to this year's version of live and its not even close. People talk about how 2k dropped the ball this year when ea had 4 years to make a decent game and they came out with a pile of dookie that smells so bad you could smell it a mile away. What happened to player updates every hour? What hastened with the bounce tek? What about the terrible player models and the complete absence of ball movement? You can literally hold turbo and run straight Thu the basket and score every time.

2k14 has some serious issues. Mainly their online servers and a lot of copy and paste gameplay from ps3.

Anyone who purchased live this year will tell you they got hustled out of hard earned cash and you think that's going to change in one year after they bowed out the last 4?
Seriously delusional people itt.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 14
Dont get me wrong , this does look great, but Ill wait and see how it looks in game. I bought live on release day last year and was let down in many facets. I am in a wait and see mode right now....eagerly anticipating...
Old 04-12-2014, 09:46 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
I guess folks have already forgotten about Live's marketing/advertising campaign from last year. didnt those graphics look life like. didnt they show us all of this face scanning technology before, bounce technology (or whatver it was called), Kyrie's image was lifelike during the marketing campaign.
it's a wait and see..
and those who said 2k's gameplay was garbage...really????????
People that are saying 2K had garbage gameplay have not played the game, suck at the game, or they are Live stans! Period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »