Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 World Challenge DLC Announced, Arrives March 26th $4.99

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 World Challenge DLC Announced, Arrives March 26th $4.99 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #17
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 World Challenge DLC Announced, Arrives March 26th $4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
What I did was make an EU account then I did the 14 day free trial of PS+ off of the store then downloaded the game and am now playing on my US account. I'd assume it would stop after my trial is up on the EU account but who knows.
Let me know if that works for you so I can do the same please.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:09 AM   #18
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 World Challenge DLC Announced, Arrives March 26th $4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
What I did was make an EU account then I did the 14 day free trial of PS+ off of the store then downloaded the game and am now playing on my US account. I'd assume it would stop after my trial is up on the EU account but who knows.
That's actually my plan for the weekend...makes it a 2 week free rental of PES. Can't beat that.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 04-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

Been on a video game hiatus and haven't played PES since 11 or 12...was thinking of getting the World Cup video game but the new DLC for PES has me intrigued (I was always more of a PES fan, dating back to the ISS days). How's it look?
Old 04-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

It looks like this. A little better than this actually because of the video compression.

Old 04-14-2014, 03:53 AM   #21
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
It looks like this. A little better than this actually because of the video compression.

Fox Engine is absolutely stunning. Imo is the best engine right now in sports videogames. KONAMI though needs to improve the game in all areas. Unfortunately both football games (Fifa/PES) have many gameplay problems and they don't represent the sport very well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 08:50 AM   #22
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime

I love how when you wrong-foot a defender in this game it results in a foul. Way too many perfect tackles in the other game.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

This game is so different for me, each game is different I mean.

I am playing with Qatar and I beat Australia, Iran, Tied with S. Korea, Lost to South Korea, got obliterated by UAE 4-0, previoulsy I beat them 3-0.

Feels more like sports than anything I have played in a while, the unpredictable nature of how the games play out.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:24 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

Wow! Pretty cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »