Home

Trials Fusion Trailer - Competition Gameplay, Trials Frontier Available Now

This is a discussion on Trials Fusion Trailer - Competition Gameplay, Trials Frontier Available Now within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Trials Fusion Trailer - Competition Gameplay, Trials Frontier Available Now

Ubisoft released another Trials Fusion gameplay trailer today.

Read the full press release below and visit the official website here for more information.

Think you've got what it takes to rule the competition? Go head-to-head-to-head-to-head in intense, local supercross multiplayer, but be sure to make all the right jumps and stick all your landings. Go against the best of the world's best, but be aware that every split-second counts. Whether racing locally against your friends or challenging the top times and scores in the leaderboards, Trials Fusion gives you different ways to take on anyone who dares to attempt stealing your platform-racing crown.

The much-anticipated Trials game for the next-generation will be here on April 16th, 2014 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 and on April 24th, 2014 for the PC. Pre-purchase the standard or deluxe edition of the PC version now and get access into the playable Beta program today. Take on an unlimited array of platform-racing challenges in the unreal world of Trials Fusion!

Trials Frontier Now Available

Ubisoft announced that Trials Frontier, the free-to-play mobile title from RedLynx and its best-selling and award-winning Trials series, is now available only on the App Store. The series’ first appearance on mobile devices, Trials Frontier transports players to the distant future where they find themselves the newcomer in a run-down town desperate for a hero.

Players will practice their skills, learning how to race, flip and cruise through tracks as they earn new gear for their bikes and complete missions for the townsfolk in order to prepare for a face-off with the town villain, Butch. As players progress through the game they will unlock new maps, tracks, bikes and fine-tune their racing skills.

Trials Frontier will receive regular post-launch updates that include new bikes, missions and the introduction of infinite multiplayer brawls to keep players competing and racing on the newest bikes. Stay connected with friends through time challenges, leaderboard sharing capabilities and social network integration to prove who has the fastest time.

Players can connect with Trials Fusion, coming out April 16 on console and April 24 on Windows PC, to gain access to bonus rider gear and see what some of the tracks looked like in their prime.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Trials Fusion Trailer - Competition Gameplay, Trials Frontier Available Now

Surprised that there's no discussion about this game. I thought that the Trials series was popular around here. I was browsing through the PSN store the other day and noticed it was $40 to pre-order this though. That seems kind of steep for Trials. Not sure if I'm willing to spend that much, but I'm not sure if that includes bonuses or not.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 04-14-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The $40 version includes the season pass and all of its DLC.

The core game is a $20 download.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
The $40 version includes the season pass and all of its DLC.

The core game is a $20 download.
Thanks. Just read that this game is getting six DLC packs. Hopefully that doesn't mean that the core game is getting shortchanged. Not sure which version I'll pick up tomorrow, but I definitely want to check it out.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:28 AM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Does anyone know if the view us still from the side? Or can you have a view from behind the bike? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I don't see any option to change the gameplay perspective in career mode. It's still sidescrolling.

I am jyoung--OS on PS4 if anyone wants to add another name to their leaderboards.

Pressing the share button during gameplay seems to automatically freeze the game right now, so don't do that unless you want to crash back to the PS4 dashboard.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to UPlay on PS4? I am able to log-in without issue on PC. But on PS4, all I'm getting is an error message.

And now the main Ubisoft servers seem to be down. Leaderboards and all other online features are unavailable.

Last edited by jyoung; 04-15-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #7
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I don't see any option to change the gameplay perspective in career mode. It's still sidescrolling.

I am jyoung--OS on PS4 if anyone wants to add another name to their leaderboards.

Pressing the share button during gameplay seems to automatically freeze the game right now, so don't do that unless you want to crash back to the PS4 dashboard.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to UPlay on PS4? I am able to log-in without issue on PC. But on PS4, all I'm getting is an error message.

And now the main Ubisoft servers seem to be down. Leaderboards and all other online features are unavailable.
Leaderboards and all the UPlay stuff worked fine last night, so they'll probably get that up and running soon. Didn't try the share button, but I'll give it a shot later.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:52 PM   #8
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Yeah, something is definitely up with Ubi's servers right now. Now it's taking forever to save after I finish a race. And leaderboards show up after a long delay. I guess I'll try it again later. All I have to look forward to is Jyoung and ExtremeGamer smashing all my track times anyway lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »