Home

MLB 14 The Show Roster Update - Official April 21 Details, Offline File Available

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Roster Update - Official April 21 Details, Offline File Available within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2014, 10:25 AM   #9
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 14 The Show Roster Update - Official April 21 Details, Offline File Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY
Juan Lagares is spelled wrong on that screenshot. Is his name spelled wrong in the game, too?
No it's spelled correct. Don't worry...

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)
Old 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Roster Update - Official April 21 Details, Offline File Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan31
Click the attached file. Save it one a UBS drive. Open in play station before starting the game. Copy onto ps3. Start game!

It's as easy as that!

I am terribly sorry to consume anymore of your time. You are the only reply I've got across several forums despite trying for a couple weeks. I've got the file on my USB, but the bit about "opening" prior to starting the game is my trouble. It is not a .pkg so despite putting in that folder and attempting to open that does not work. Clicking on all the files does not launch anything either. Sorry again, just lost...
Old 04-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #11
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdouble777
Begging here, anyone...just a rough idea, direction to post/thread that will help, anything...
Unzip the file. Open the folder, take the roster file can copy it on the USB. Delete the zipped file leaving the copied roster file.

Plug your flash drive into your PS3
Go to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
Go to "USB Device (USB Flash Memory)
Press triangle and select "copy"

Your good to go!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan31
Unzip the file. Open the folder, take the roster file can copy it on the USB. Delete the zipped file leaving the copied roster file.

Plug your flash drive into your PS3
Go to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
Go to "USB Device (USB Flash Memory)
Press triangle and select "copy"

Your good to go!
Yeah, my system must be messed up I suppose. I've downloaded the file, unzipped file one flash drive, plugged it in, then go to Saved Data Utility (PS3) which has all my saves and rosters from Madden but then I click on the USB Device it keeps saying "There is no saved data." I've looked to ensure that file coped over but... Oh well, thanks again so much for your help..your Mets looks tough this year could sneak a wild card and contend this time next season.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #13
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

Icon6 Re: MLB 14 The Show Roster Update - Official April 21 Details, Offline File Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdouble777
Yeah, my system must be messed up I suppose. I've downloaded the file, unzipped file one flash drive, plugged it in, then go to Saved Data Utility (PS3) which has all my saves and rosters from Madden but then I click on the USB Device it keeps saying "There is no saved data." I've looked to ensure that file coped over but... Oh well, thanks again so much for your help..your Mets looks tough this year could sneak a wild card and contend this time next season.

I hope so, Our pen looks a little shaky the past few games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »