Home

MLB 14 The Show: The Godfather of Custom Ultra-Realistic Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show: The Godfather of Custom Ultra-Realistic Rosters within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 14 The Show: The Godfather of Custom Ultra-Realistic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
The PS3/PS4/Vita all share the same roster vault. It's literally the same exact roster.
Good to know, thanks.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #74
Rookie

Philliesfan912's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

There are certain things in life that you can count on annually, some good, some bad. If you’re a fan of SCEA San Diego’s MLB The Show series, one of the best is the arrival of the fully edited minor league roster set, O.S. Full Minors, released by OSer MK Knight (Mike). Mike has been working on roster edits for various games now for well over a decade, including such games as High Heat Baseball (PC) and the deceased NHL 2K series.

For the last seven years, though, Mike has switched all focus over to the MLB series. What started out as a one-man operation has now blossomed into a full scale production, with several key Operation Sports members joining the fold. Mike readily admits that although in the beginning it was just him, he is more of a facilitator now than anything.

Read More - MLB 14 The Show: The Godfather of Custom Ultra-Realistic Rosters

How long after the game comes do these rosters normally come out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2014, 12:04 AM   #75
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliesfan912
How long after the game comes do these rosters normally come out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can find the status of the rosters, here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-rosters.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2014, 12:35 AM   #76
Rookie

tspicchiali's Arena

OVR: 2
The best rosters out there and it isn't even close. I will be getting the PS4 and The Show on May 6 and I just cannot wait. Thanks Mike.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:49 PM   #77
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

OVR: 0
The last graf is the word: We do enjoy them, Mike. Never stop.
Really, I have played since day one. I have started six franchises, and deleted six. (And will delete seventh when OSFM drops.)
Your "labor of love" is a big reason why I love this game. When combined with a dev/pub combination that gives a quality product, your (and the rest of the OS team you utilize) work is more than appreciated, it's like the cream cheese frosting to my carrot cake.
Thanks. And thanks again.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:59 PM   #78
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
I started buying MLBTS back in 09 after I had enough of that MLB2k garbage that was put out yearly, and I broke down an bought a PS3 just for this game. I remember my wife saying your buying a new console for 1 game, and I said yeah but look at it, and then look at that garbage MLB2k game I have been playing on the 360, I cant take it anymore, so she gave in and said OK, not that I wouldnt have bought it anyway,lol. Just by accident I ran across those rosters, and if it werent for these rosters Im not sure how much I would actually even play this game, cause of how bad the fake minors are done by SCEA. These rosters are a blessing each and every year, and Im thankful that so many come together to work on this project and get it done so quickly. Thank you too Knight and all that put it so much work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »