Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

After the Madden NFL 15 cover vote and the first official trailer were revealed, some more details about the game came from an official EA Sports Madden NFL 15 blog, GameStop and Amazon. It's not a lot of details, but at least it's something to talk about. Let us know what you think!

Madden NFL 15 Blog

Quote:
Madden NFL 15 delivers everything fans need to own their rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history. Like the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, you can win championships and bask in the glory of success by building a great defense fit to challenge the best offenses in the game.

Fans will also experience an entirely new broadcast presentation that delivers Madden NFL game day like never before with dramatic all-new camera angles, as well as dynamic pre-game and halftime features. It’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.

GameStop

Quote:
Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history. With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game. Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals. Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20
  • Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history;
  • With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game;
  • Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals;
  • Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

Don't really like the sound of in-depth player profiles. In-depth usually means really specific which is good for play now games but a disaster for franchise mode. Kind of like the QB intros. It's the Year 2020 and it's still Matt Cassel who took over for Tom Brady blah blah blah. We'll see though, hoping for the best.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I can understand why crowd-sourced play calling is there - this generation of gaming is all about sharing your experience with your friends or anybody else - but the idea of a head coach asking the crowd for help for his next play call is an incredibly amusing picture to me. lol

I want to hear more about the defensive AI improvements, pass rush improvements, and "concept plays".
Old 04-28-2014, 02:39 PM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

This doesn't really tell us much. I'm not expecting anything different with the pre-game and halftime shows.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Hopefully the focus on defense means tons of new animations on that side of the ball. Specifically defensive backs having their own animation sets and not just doing the same things as receivers do.

I am cautiously optimistic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Like to hear some focus on the defensive end.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

When I quickly read, I saw revolutionary new and play calling system. I totally disregarded the crowd-sourcing part. For a minute there I thought that they actually cared enough to finally introduce tiered play calling.

Yet another variation of ask Madden though is obviously better...
Old 04-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #8
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Don't really like the sound of in-depth player profiles. In-depth usually means really specific which is good for play now games but a disaster for franchise mode. Kind of like the QB intros. It's the Year 2020 and it's still Matt Cassel who took over for Tom Brady blah blah blah. We'll see though, hoping for the best.
I agree with this. I hate real life commentary in my ccm. Especially when they are talking about people who are no longer on my CCM franchise.

I doubt it would be the case, but I would like to see generic/dynamic player profiles. For example, you have a player who isn't happy with his playing time and it effects his performance on the field. Or someone else is battling an injury, so your're not sure if and how much they can play during a week. Or playing a rookie QB (CPU controlled) once they've been eliminated from the play-off race

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »