Home

MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2014, 05:52 PM   #137
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
Thank you so much Knight and Co. These rosters make this game astronomically better each year. Will the PS4 version be ready on May 6th?

this is also the PS4 version
Old 05-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Nice. Now I just gotta wait til the wife and kids go to sleep
Old 05-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #139
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie2288
Just curious as to why McGuire was left off, as he is a top 10 prospect on a very good and deep system?
He was on tree3five and my roster that we passed to Knight and Riden. We didn't have Omir Santos and Blake Davis though so I think McGuire and Jin-De Jhang didn't fit in.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #140
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition (Read the first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Well that is phenomenal news. Lol I was afraid the whole roster would be tainted. But what about that face error leaking into our game like it did to franch1se? Is that fixable?
Honestly for all I know it may happen in game seeing as i have only played a couple games. Im not sure what player that is from franchise post to test if its that specific player all the time.

From my experience every player thats face was either black or had black spots all over didnt always stay that way as I was saying. I dont think its an issue where a players face is black all the time but more of an issue with the ps4 loading textures sometimes.

I did a lot of cyberface editing for nba 2k on pc and have seen this issue before. If I had to guess and its only a guess I would think it has to do that this roster has 1500 created players and thats a butt load of textures the ps4 goes thru to load causing issues. I may be wrong but its my guess. It would make sense that in game isnt an issue because its loading a limited amount of faces. Again im no expert just guessing.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #141
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie2288
McGuire is a Top 10 prospect.. How is he not included in the rosters???
Can make him...but agree. He's top 10 prospect.

Maybe he'll be in the vault(?) if someone else has made him. I plan on looking for him...and if he's not made, make him.

I've already added a few different prospects to the Twins from their top 25 prospects (Baseball America).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 7

Time for my one post/yr. bravo boys. My real dynasty can begin now. Cheers to all for a job well done.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:06 PM   #143
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsfan34
Can make him...but agree. He's top 10 prospect.

Maybe he'll be in the vault(?) if someone else has made him. I plan on looking for him...and if he's not made, make him.

I've already added a few different prospects to the Twins from their top 25 prospects (Baseball America).
We did make him and he is in the vault:

OSFM is out!

Some notes and bonus players for download.

The initial set has some Pirates minor league players in the free agent lists.

Free Agent 1: Aaron Pribanic

Free Agent 2: Kyle McPherson, A.J. Morris, Cody Dickson, Blake Taylor, Tyler Waldron, Michael De La Cruz, Jose Osuna

Individual players available on the player vault for download:

Chad Kuhl
Dan Gamanche
Jacob Stallings
Jason Creasy
Jin-De Jhang
John Kuchno
Junior Sosa
Kenn Kasparek
Matt Benedict
Quinton Miller
Ralph Henriquez
Reese McGuire

I also have some players with updated ratings uploaded:

Jarek Cunningham
Willy Garcia

Owner name is Se7eNpatch

Just sort by owner and look for Se7eNpatch to find these players. Obviously there is not enough space on the 90 man roster for everyone so some will have to be placed in the free agent pool. This will allow Pirates fans to tailor who they want on the minor league rosters (real opening day MiLB rosters or more prospect heavy).
Old 05-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroz
The Yanks have no "A" prospects? Fine. The Yanks have only one "B" prospect (Sanchez)? Not fine. They had three first-round picks last year (all performing great). And to leave off Severino (Top 10 prospect) entirely?

To underrate one guy is one thing. To underrate an entire organization sucks the life out of a franchise.

Again, thank you for all the hard work. It is flat-out awesome that you guys do this, and it is the only reason I play the game. I think that's what makes things like this more frustrating.
would take less than 75 seconds to edit all 3 and save the roster file. Done and Done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »