Home

NHL 15 Interview with Lead Producer Sean Ramjagsingh Reveals a Few More Details

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Interview with Lead Producer Sean Ramjagsingh Reveals a Few More Details within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
ROSTER SHARING!!!!!!!!!!,this would free up man hrs to concentrate on REAL issues that come later, COMMUNICATION, manual injuries, connect europe leagues with NHL so you can sign someone mid-season or such like in real life, get rid of the world teams, GREAT BRITAIN? are you serious? haha, MORE JERSEYS, there are a tonne of colourful ones yet to be seen by the casual fan, (this would be a plus for NHL Marketing on trying to sell more team stuff), Editing for goalie gear, also who cares that Joe Fan in section 3 on the 3rd deck looks real while the game is on?, more team intro's, Edmontons and San Jose's are awesome. to be continued....lol
Old 05-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Interview with Lead Producer Sean Ramjagsingh Reveals a Few More Details

Great! More useless desperation saves and pucks that go through goalies. how about we make the goalie, net and posts solid and address the goaltenders inability to cover a puck inches in front of him?
Old 05-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #19
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
He did say in a podcast a couple of days ago that not all licensing is approved for all arenas. So hopefully he will nail that down certainly sounds like they are?
Old 05-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0
As always with EA nowadays, the approach is one of cautious and guarded. Been fooled to many times now with marketing lingo.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:07 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by enice128
its so frustrating NYR fan to see it say & play in Ny arena...not MSG! cannot wait for the custom arenas similar to games like madden, mlb, nba, etc! and stoked for the new commentary team w doc & eddie 0.but i wished they added pierre since he's part of that 3 man team. between the the benches hopefully! and w the ps4 upgrades being way more than the ps3 version I'm solo glad i upgraded.....IF this all holds up & is true!!!
Unfortunately MSG is a special case, just like Barry Bonds wasn't in MVP Baseball.. it's NOT in NBA2K but it is in LIVE. it'd be great to actually hear "madison square garden" but if they (james Dolan) is asking for too much then oh well.... can't stop the train from leaving the station because someone is running late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3
I like what i'm hearing. Can't wait to see gameplay videos. I'm surprised they released this info so early. Just a couple of years ago we never had any details until the stanley cup final. It sounds like they won't release until fall as opposed to the usual early september release, so all these details are coming extremely far in advanced.

People always use the volleyball puck in the corners as the example of why puck physics suck in the game. I think they made corner dump in pucks bounces like that intentionally to increase the effectiveness of dump-and-chase hockey. The puck physics are actually pretty good in the game, deflections and rebounds mostly behave believably. It will be interesting to see if they get wobbling and on-end pucks down this year. I'd love to see the strength/accuracy of a rebound or one timer or deke depend on the lie of the puck
Old 05-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by enice128
its so frustrating NYR fan to see it say & play in Ny arena...not MSG! cannot wait for the custom arenas similar to games like madden, mlb, nba, etc! and stoked for the new commentary team w doc & eddie 0.but i wished they added pierre since he's part of that 3 man team. between the the benches hopefully! and w the ps4 upgrades being way more than the ps3 version I'm solo glad i upgraded.....IF this all holds up & is true!!!
Unfortunately MSG is a special case, just like Barry Bonds wasn't in MVP Baseball.. it's NOT in NBA2K but it is in LIVE. it'd be great to actually hear "madison square garden" but if they (james Dolan) is asking for too much then oh well.... can't stop the train from leaving the station because someone is running late.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:15 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3
How about better A.I. for the PS3/XBOX 360 players, been waiting for YEARS for a NHL game from EA with competent A.I. players and competitors. Scale down on a few of those inhuman moments when guys can make no look passes around d-men to the tape of their teammates in the slot. I'm not gonna pay 450-550 dollars for another game console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »