Home

Madden NFL 25 Post Draft Roster Update (Xbox One, PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Post Draft Roster Update (Xbox One, PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 25 Post Draft Roster Update (Xbox One, PS4)

GoodGameBro has released their Madden NFL 25 post draft roster update for the Xbox One and PS4. It includes 58 NFL draft picks and over 350 free agency changes. The top 10 are listed below.
  • 1. Jadeveon Clowney, RE, Texans – 85 OVR
  • 2. Greg Robinson, LT, Rams – 83 OVR
  • 3. Blake Bortles, QB, Jaguars – 75 OVR
  • 4. Sammy Watkins, WR, Bills – 78 OVR
  • 5. Khalil Mack, ROLB, Raiders – 82 OVR
  • 6. Jake Matthews, LT, Falcons – 81 OVR
  • 7. Mike Evans, WR, Buccaneers – 76 OVR
  • 8. Justin Gilbert, CB, Browns – 80 OVR
  • 9. Anthony Barr, ROLB, Vikings – 82 OVR
  • 10. Eric Ebron, TE, Lions – 73 OVR
Quote:
One other feature being offered with this roster file is that we’ve gone through and done the ratings for all 58 of the NFL draft picks included in the file. These ratings are based on a number of different sources, including comparative ratings from NCAA Football 14, ratings from the Madden Ultimate Team cards of the first 32 picks, and a general survey of rookie ratings from the past few installments of Madden NFL. These ratings are not intended to be a perfect evaluation of each player, or even a prediction of how the players will be rated in Madden NFL 15 later this summer; instead, we aimed to create the players so that Madden NFL 25 players could enjoy using them on their new teams without them being overpowered compared to the remainder of the NFL. We encourage gamers to use this file as a starting point to work from as they evaluate and re-evaluate the rookies on their own consoles; if you want Jadeveon Clowney to be a 99 OVR and haunt offensive linemen’s dreams instead of the 85 OVR we arrived at, go for it!

If you want to try them out, go to Madden Share and download the GGB2014FREEAGENCY roster for Xbox One (search for WhoIsDo) or PS4 (search for Paakaa10). For more details on the roster click here.

You can find many more roster updates in the OS Forums for Xbox 360/PS3 and Xbox One/PS4 fans.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Madden NFL 25 Post Draft Roster Update (Xbox One, PS4)

Does anyone know if you download these rosters and a buddy of yours does the same then you play a head to head match if the game will use these rosters?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

while this is cool in all , and i like the guys over there . its only like 58 players from the draft. there were 240 guys taken. wish they coulda done one with all the drafties not just a select few other than 1st round.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-13-2014, 02:33 PM   #4
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
while this is cool in all , and i like the guys over there . its only like 58 players from the draft. there were 240 guys taken. wish they coulda done one with all the drafties not just a select few other than 1st round.
That would be a full time job to do it correctly. I'm happy when anyone spends their free time to make things more enjoyable for everyone else.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwired21
That would be a full time job to do it correctly. I'm happy when anyone spends their free time to make things more enjoyable for everyone else.
it woudlnt be a full time job, they did 58 , thats almost 1/4 and draft aint been over that long. so clearly it could be done .while im not saying its cool they did this, im saying because i think they would do a great job , it would be cool to have all 240 drafties. whats the big deal , dang

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #6
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

OVR: 0
I love how on a PS4 game they have to create an arm sleeve (that half the skill position players in the league wear) by having sleeves, an elbow pad, and double wristbands...
Old 05-13-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25

I'll take it. Not like it is hard to create players you want...

Be glad it arrived rather quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

New OS hosted Madden PS4 League with updated roster with all FA and 7 round 2014 draft picks on their correct teams. Here's the link if you're interested and we'll start Friday if not sooner.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »