Home

How NHL 15 Will Capture the Look and Feel of Hockey with NBC Sports Broadcast Package

This is a discussion on How NHL 15 Will Capture the Look and Feel of Hockey with NBC Sports Broadcast Package within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #9
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5
Every sports games needs to get TV packages. The show should get MLB Network. Nba 2k14 should have TNT. Madden should have CBS(they kind of do) and ESPN
Old 05-17-2014, 09:04 AM   #10
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: How NHL 15 Will Capture the Look and Feel of Hockey with NBC Sports Broadcast Pac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
No the whole thing wouldn't collapse at all, it would actually be the building blocks for a game to make the conversion to Gen 4.

People routinely fail to see how this is going to be a year yo year process.
year to year eh?

the game has been the same since 09.. so what happened in 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14?

the truth hurts and these guys have not delivered since 09.

i root for this dev team, every year. i come off a bit harsh a lot of the time, but its bc i want to see the game get better year after year.

i mean honestly, offline wise, this game got worse from 13 to 14 IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 05-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How NHL 15 Will Capture the Look and Feel of Hockey with NBC Sports Broadcast Pac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
year to year eh?

the game has been the same since 09.. so what happened in 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14?

the truth hurts and these guys have not delivered since 09.

i root for this dev team, every year. i come off a bit harsh a lot of the time, but its bc i want to see the game get better year after year.

i mean honestly, offline wise, this game got worse from 13 to 14 IMO.
Yep exactly the same. That skating engine was in 09, the changes to hitting and puck physics were also in 09. Oh wait.

Fact of the matter is there's only so much a dev team can do when being limited to 512 megs of ram.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
People on this sit fail to see that these games have to develop on a year to year basis.

Just because you have a new console to work on doesn't mean you can just snap your fingers and have a brand new game.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:53 AM   #13
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
People on this sit fail to see that these games have to develop on a year to year basis.

Just because you have a new console to work on doesn't mean you can just snap your fingers and have a brand new game.
not the case. nobody thats been posting here about this game for years fails to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 05-17-2014, 11:40 AM   #14
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Far from perfect Fiddy and Canucksss and believe me I feel your frustration especially because penalties are one area that is the same and does not get fixed year after year. I did get my offline sliders this year to play competivly for the first time in years. I think hopefully the experience could possibly get more attention and I am betting it is going to fixed slightly this year but more than likey it won't be untill 2016 for a total complete package
Old 05-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #15
Banned

Mets1986's Arena

OVR: 0

I just seem a little bit concerned about fixing something that really isn't broke as far as "commentary". I know people feel it's a bit "stale and repetitive", but it certainly isn't "broke" or not very good, as say in Madden or The Show.

In trying to change it, it may become just that, and in turn ruin the game. I guess that's my main worry more than anything.

I love NHL, and just don't want to see them ruin something good for the sake of trying to make it better.

Maybe they should do as they do on FIFA where they can give you two different options, the new commentary, or the current team. That would at least alleviate my worry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
Far from perfect Fiddy and Canucksss and believe me I feel your frustration especially because penalties are one area that is the same and does not get fixed year after year. I did get my offline sliders this year to play competivly for the first time in years. I think hopefully the experience could possibly get more attention and I am betting it is going to fixed slightly this year but more than likely it won't be until 2016 for a total complete package
Could you post your sliders in the slider section so I can see it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »