Home

Sports Daily: The Inevitable Champions?

This is a discussion on Sports Daily: The Inevitable Champions? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2014, 01:54 AM   #17
MVP

OkayC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Daily: The Inevitable Champions?

If the heat and spurs face, spurs in 6. And i say that only cuz i think a game 5 win for miami would be a "keep our season alive type thing". If okc and miami, who knows. When okc plays to their potential, theyve been the better team this season, but the finals are a different story. I dont buy a repeat of 2012, simply because both teams are much different now than they were then. I think that series comes down to okc's defense. Are they going to play that top 5 defense that they boasted for a large portion of the regular season, that also helps fuel their offense. or are they going to play defense like they have in the playoffs, which is schitzophrenic. Sometimes they lock teams up completely on the defensive end, and other times they look as though they couldn't guard charles barkley( the inside the nba version, not the pheonix mvp version)

As far as the talk about the big three forming. Meh, these teams happen throughout history. Some love em, some dont. I dont mind them as long as their dominance is limited to just a couple of seasons at best before someone new rises up. I dislike miami, but for completely different reasons than the forming of the big three. I think they lose this year though, either indy mans up and realizes they should be up 3-2 instead of down, san antonio more or less steam roles 'em, or okc does what they've done all playoffs long and pulls out the series victory from there butt.

Last edited by OkayC; 05-29-2014 at 02:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »