Home

Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

Madden NFL 15 delivers everything fans need to own their rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history. Like the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, you can pave your way to the Lombardi Trophy by building a stout defense fit to challenge the most prolific offenses in the game. Fans will also experience an entirely new broadcast presentation that delivers Madden NFL game day like never before with dramatic all-new camera angles, as well as dynamic pre-game and halftime features. It’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.

Deliver on Defense

A New Point of View – See defense through a whole new lens with all-new camera angles that let you attack the play from the defensive’s perspective. Lock in on a single defender and go for the big play or follow the action wherever the ball goes.

Bring the Heat –
Utilize a new set of pass rush tools to beat your blocker and disrupt the backfield. New mechanics to jump the snap, shed blocks and steer offensive linemen put your in control and make defensive linemen more powerful and versatile than ever.

Risk vs. Reward –
Defenders can now make aggressive or conservative tackles in the open field, with proximity cones showing the effective range of each. Aggressive tackles can lead to big plays and fumbles, but conservative tackles are more likely to bring the ball-carrier down without giving up extra yards. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.

Best of Broadcast

Director’s Cut – Broadcast and NFL Films –inspired presentation redefines the way games are presented. New cameras capture the emotion of every play from fresh new perspectives, and choose from 6 gameplay cameras pre-snap to get the best view of the action.

Show Time – The new pre-game and halftime shows, complete with studio commentary, tell the story of the game, with special emphasis on game-changing matchups and big play highlights.

Be a Student of the Game

Crowd-sourced Play Call – A revolutionary recommendation engine utilizes data from millions of online games to surface the best selection of plays possible for the match-up and situation. Sort from traditional sets and formations, to expert recommendations, to what’s working the best in the Madden NFL community.

Run The Gauntlet – Skills Trainer has been expanded to teach not only gameplay skills, but strategy and football concepts as well. Learn how to read zone defenses, when to hot route a receiver, and more with nearly 50 new tutorials and drills. Once you’ve mastered the basics, enter The Gauntlet where your skills will be put to the ultimate test through intense challenges and boss battles.

On top of the features above, be sure to check out the new Madden screenshots which you can find here.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #2
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet

A New Point of View is really disappointing to me as a listed feature. This has been in and out of football games since 2005.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet

The vision cone is back!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10
They adding anything to online franchise mode?
Old 06-09-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Aw, man. I was hoping for some info on CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

No sleeve for johnny football? Equipment needs an overhaul bad
Old 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Show Time – The new pre-game and halftime shows, complete with studio commentary, tell the story of the game, with special emphasis on game-changing matchups and big play highlights.
The story of the game? That's pretty disappointing. I mean, a recap is nice, but I already know the story of my game, I would much rather see a halftime show with news and highlights from around the league.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-09-2014, 04:18 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

That's it? Seems underwhelming. I can't wait till the day I see "Totally re-designed engine built from the ground up with all previous animations taken out of the game"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »