Home

Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
I'm not one of those equipment people, but it is strange that arm sleeves aren't in the game. They keep on using screenshots of Manziel and we know he'll be wearing one.

there in the game BUT only the GOLDEN BOY RG3 is only player allowed to wear it in madden.

so far of all pics I've seen and video of manziel hes had the long sleeves it be nice if they added it to him but I doubt it happens just have to edit it in.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
I agree with allstar dad! One thing that NFL2k5 did well was the halftime and postgame but I felt like they missed out on putting in some info on the other games. To feel like there is more to the league than just the games you play. This would be a great addition...because really...i know what happened in my game...I just played it...give me game stats for my game and a few others...like in my division or something.
So sad that a game on PS2 9 or so years ago can get everything so right on presentation (Pre-Game, Half Time, Post-Game, Weekly Highlight Show) but a PS4 game in 2014 doesn't have anything close.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some of the so-call added features sound more like some borrowed features from ncaa football, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But, if EA is going to use ncaa football as a guide to go by why not go all the way. Have OC/DC go after head coaching jobs, and put in CPU vs CPU as well as more customization.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
Hoping that during halftime show, they'll talk about other games around the league. At least show scores and stats.
Alot of this comes down to personal preference. But a couple years back, NCAA had Rece Davis cutting in with updates from out of town. I was pretty excited about the feature, but ended up HATING it. Part of it was probably poor implementation.....Rece seem to cut in at the worst times when I didn't want to be bothered....and most of the games discussed were games that had little relevance to my own team.

Although I did really like the weekly wrap up show from another NFL game about 10 years back. Again though, personal preference.

On a seperate note, I actually really like the new coin toss system. I guess I have been playing video game football long enough that I don't really need to see the coin flipping cut-scene anymore.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Some of the so-call added features sound more like some borrowed features from ncaa football, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But, if EA is going to use ncaa football as a guide to go by why not go all the way. Have OC/DC go after head coaching jobs, and put in CPU vs CPU as well as more customization.
If they are borrowing from NCAA, they need to borrow the equipment. Nike gloves, ect. Moreoever, I don't know why they ever got rid of the Sports Illustrated covers that used to be in NCAA. Those were pretty awesome. I loved playing NCAA to see if my team made the cover that week. Finally, why did they ever get rid of the Tony Bruno show. I used to like hearing that to see what was going on in the league. That was pretty cool playing in the background during your franchise.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #14
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Madden needs to implement the scores from around the league ESPN ticker like NCAA and the cut ins for big games. I'd like to see scores from around the league at half time too with significance of games in the playoff hunt.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #15
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Enjoy that the pregame is focused on getting the game started quicker now. No more coin toss is a good thing

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 11:00 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'd like to see ps4 share used with online league websites.View other games in leagues. NFL draft , and a platform for commissioner to talk about status of League. TV Network for each Team and National Station for everyone to watch. Rank viewers and advertiser and boost own team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »