Home

21 Things We Know About Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on 21 Things We Know About Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 08:02 PM   #9
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 21 Things We Know About Madden NFL 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
It's what CBS does when the qb's come out for their first drives at the top right of the screen
Not sure if this was in response to me but I understand that CBS uses real life shots but they can/will become quickly repetitive in the video game. If they could replace them with actual in-game/video game highlights in future versions, that would keep them fresh and organic.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #10
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Ok not bad at all, curious what the rest is..
Old 06-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Not sure if this was in response to me but I understand that CBS uses real life shots but they can/will become quickly repetitive in the video game. If they could replace them with actual in-game/video game highlights in future versions, that would keep them fresh and organic.
Totally agree I wish they would generate "virtual/video game highlights," instead of real life. I always hated seeing real life people then go back to virtual, never transitions well for me lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #12
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

In NCAA 08 you could save highlights and they would display on loop in the "Shrine" that was the main menu. I imagine they could use similar tech for you to provide your own saved highlights for an Online CFM Weekly Wrap-up Show or more highlights for the QBs to have in those little intros.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #13
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I have this same complaint every year (but mostly about the commentary). Real life items like these videos or comments about a specific player or team. Dynamic and generic is what should be in franchise mode. I agree with an earlier poster to include digital highlights, even if it's a fake scripted one. It will look much better than Wilson in a seahawk uniform if he is playing for the Bills.

Also has anyone seen an answer if you draft and start a rookie qb from the draft classes
Old 06-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #14
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I have this same complaint every year (but mostly about the commentary). Real life items like these videos or comments about a specific player or team. Dynamic and generic is what should be in franchise mode. I agree with an earlier poster to include digital highlights, even if it's a fake scripted one. It will look much better than Wilson in a seahawk uniform if he is playing for the Bills.

Also has anyone seen an answer if you draft and start a rookie qb from the draft classes
I would like to know this as well. What if you pick one up in free agency or trade for one. Will they just not have that or will it show it for the original team they were on?
Old 06-11-2014, 10:32 PM   #15
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I would like to know this as well. What if you pick one up in free agency or trade for one. Will they just not have that or will it show it for the original team they were on?
Exactly the problem with real life highlights/vids in a videogame!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:10 AM   #16
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROCK 05
Exactly the problem with real life highlights/vids in a videogame!!!
As soon as I see real life clips, audio in games I know it's either going to make "franchise mode" suck after awhile or not be included...And if it's not included I wonder why even go that route. I guess it again shows who the target audience could be...

Reminds me of Real Voices in 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »