Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

ESG has posted this new Madden NFL 15 video featuring the Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers. This is a direct feed video, not a shaky cam taken off screen.

Make sure you check it out and leave your thoughts. Subscribe to the YouTube channel here.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
The sound of the game sounds much better than 25. Still would like to see better running animations, and WR/DB tuggle. Didn't like how the DB just watch the receiver on a TD catch, but I do see some new things that I like.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

With all these Niners/Seahawks videos, I am guessing that's the matchup we will have in the demo?
Old 06-12-2014, 12:18 PM   #4
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Maybe I'm easy to impress but this looks a good fun version of football. Yes the animations are dated and some eyesores, but it really does look improved and I'm excited.

Also, you can tell this is on a lower difficulty for sure.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
PROS: The post-play player celebrations/interactions are nice. I like that they are on-field and not cut-scenes. I much prefer that the camera never leaves the field and the players simply act and move as they normally would, right where they are after the play ends. As opposed to magically appearing on some other part of the field in a cut-scene that doesn't really pick up where the last play left off.

CONS: The players still have that madden "robotic" look to them. They don't look "loose" or "natural" like other players in other sports games do. I don't know if it's a lack of frames per animation or shoddy motion capture or what... but these players don't move like real NFL players move. They continue to look stiff and it continues to bother me, year after year. It kills a lot of the immersion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
I liked a lot of the vid but still hated about 25% of the animations. I also didn't like how the defender stood and watched a TD being scored instead of contesting the pass. Also hope I don't see those helmets on the ground every game after a qtr of play. MUCH improved game but you still have a ways to go EA. I don't like you as a company but I gotta give props when they are due.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is it just me, or are their no gang tackles in this game? I see some "consecutive hit tackles"' but I don't think there was even one two man gang tackle in this whole clip.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 1

I love the presentation at the end of that quarter. Just like in a real game, they show the biggest plays and the score before the "commercial break". Tons to like, tons to hate...looking forward to August though.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »