Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers

What happened to the 49er CB on that Seahawk TD? He just stood around and didn't even contest the pass at all. Ugh....that stood out like a sore thumb.

Game looks great, but these sorts of things just make you scratch your head...
Old 06-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0
That Zoom cam makes all the difference in the world! It really gives you the feeling of being on the field which I love. It makes the game look so much better than the far away "God" view lol.

-Russell Wilson is too dark
-Why is every player on the sidelines wearing HIGH SOCKS? There aren't that many players in the league who wear high socks & it really looks awkward when you see most players on the field wearing medium or low socks. At least make the sideline players wear medium socks so they'll blend in better. EA please fix this!
Old 06-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5
Man it's just the same ole madden with fresh coat of paint on a dirty surface. How the running backs just go straight up after they get the ball no lean or natural movement. Still see sliding. Lineman let his guy pass rigjt by him and didn't even try to protect on the play. The cb run the route before the receiver even break his route but still didn't challenge the ball in the air. I thought they fixed that smh. It's like this dudes don't even know football at ea. THE PLAYERS STE STILL UP BUT EVERYBODY JUST STOP WITJ THE SAME SINCRONIZE MOTION. Kam chancellor or earl Thomas are head hunters and would never just stop. The fact the game look better makes everything looks 20* worse. Please EA I beg of you to let 2k make sports game cause you guts been sucking eggs since y'all got the nfl rights. Will not support this thrash this year
Old 06-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #20
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Pretty horrifying how far back gang tackling has gone since the days of pro-tak. It seems as soon as one player engages in a tackle animation other defenders simply stand aside and wait for the tackle to either be completed or tackle after the runner breaks free. Essentially there appears to be no gang tackling, which is just unacceptable. Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems pretty obvious in this video.

EDIT: This is a pic of what I mean. It is just terrible. The tackling animation engaged here is a long one in which the ballcarrier is struggling to break free, and three 49er defenders just stand by unwilling to help clean things up and maybe even rip the ball out. Totally passive defending.

Last edited by bad_philanthropy; 06-12-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #21
Banned

allstardad's Arena

My biggest complaint out of the all the videos is the fact there is no gang-tackling. I don't understand why its not happening. Hopefully its there and EA just needs to do something to unlock it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #22
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

image.jpg. Def an improvement in player model and graphics
Old 06-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #23
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

So.......did they take out True Step ? Because I see a hell of a lot of turning on a dime like nobody on the field have any weight to them what so ever.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #24
Rookie

DirkDiggler12's Arena

OVR: 3

They can continue to "pretty" this game up all they want with new player models, lighting, and scorebugs but until they address fundamental issues with tackling and overall movements that just feel unhuman it will continue to be a non-buy for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »