Home

EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Screenshots and Why the Warship Course Crashing Isn't a Disaster

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Screenshots and Why the Warship Course Crashing Isn't a Disaster within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #9
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Screenshots and Why the Warship Course Crashing Isn't a Disast

Because I so want a freaking Battleship crashing into the green while I'm trying to putt.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Screenshots and Why the Warship Course Crashing Isn't a Disast

They are so disconnected themselves why would you associate your game wth a game that has so many issues and one of the worst launch disasters ever. Instead of levolution now we got hazardlution. I am not saying you can't have fantasy courses included but it shouldn't be the focus of a trailer trying to sell your game.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:02 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1
Just get "The Golf Club" and you don't have to worry about crap like that. Plus it will be cheaper and the Devs actually care about their product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
It seems like they can't understand there is a difference between fantasy/fictitious courses (i.e. realistic style courses with a little twist - excessive wind, narrower fairways etc) - which are okay - and 'fantasy' courses (i.e. this Battlefield one).

It's almost as if they've seen the positive response to The Golf Club and thought oh people want non-licensed courses, here is a course based on Battlefield. Just seems a complete 180 from the PGA Tour team, which to be honest just needed to build on what they've got, as gameplay wise it is one of the better EA Sports offerings.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:08 PM   #13
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
I'm not the best at grading golf games, but I liked TW 14, especially the historical content (players, scenarios and courses). Too me just build off that without the Tiger Brand. Dive deeper into the presentation, gameplay, immersion, etc. Don't stray further away out into left field with this stuff.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:22 AM   #14
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5

this right here, is garbage.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #15
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

A battleship slamming into the golf course. On fire. With stuff exploding and fighter jets. I don't even know what to say about EA's decision making anymore. This isn't real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 11:16 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 10

Oh Dear God that can't be real.

Please tell me this can't be real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »