Home

Madden NFL 15 Video Interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy - Matchup Stick

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video Interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy - Matchup Stick within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Video Interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy - Matchup Stick

Shopmaster has posted this Madden NFL 15 video interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy, as they talk about the Matchup Stick.

Make sure you subscribe to Shop's YouTube channel here.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Yawn.... Whatever
Old 06-16-2014, 08:51 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
This seems arcadey in a way. A lot colors and fancy indicators. Dont really like all these colors and words popping up on the play screen. Another thing about real NFL players is: if a NFL player cant get through a football game without being gassed then something is wrong with the coach not keeping up on their conditioning! I remember playing games in high school and the games were so easy compared to practice during the week! I barely was ever winded and I played kickoffs, offense n defense! The only games I got fatigued was the ones that the night b4 I drank a case of beer lol.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #4
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video Interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy - Matchup Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
This seems arcadey in a way. A lot colors and fancy indicators. Dont really like all these colors and words popping up on the play screen. Another thing about real NFL players is: if a NFL player cant get through a football game without being gassed then something is wrong with the coach not keeping up on their conditioning! I remember playing games in high school and the games were so easy compared to practice during the week! I barely was ever winded and I played kickoffs, offense n defense! The only games I got fatigued was the ones that the night b4 I drank a case of beer lol.
So you're saying there should be no way to view the matchups and there should be no fatigue...Right........ "arcadey"

If you've never seen an NFL player get gasses then you've never watched the NFL.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:04 PM   #5
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video Interview with Senior Producer, Seann Graddy - Matchup Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
So you're saying there should be no way to view the matchups and there should be no fatigue...Right........ "arcadey"

If you've never seen an NFL player get gasses then you've never watched the NFL.
I think he is saying that he HAS seen NFL players get gassed. However, he (like myself) has probably never seen a fatigue indicator while watching a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #6
Rookie

mellamoaaron's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
I think he is saying that he HAS seen NFL players get gassed. However, he (like myself) has probably never seen a fatigue indicator while watching a game.
Yeah, because that is REALITY. This is a video game.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #7
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Well in that case there should be no receiver icons or any HUD at all..

Cmon..
Old 06-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #8
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Well in that case there should be no receiver icons or any HUD at all..

Cmon..

The HUD is for a coach. A real football coach will know his players need a little time on the sidelines. As a virtual coach, you don't get to see as much, so a HUD is needed. As a QB, you know matchups and where your advantages are, but a casual fan doesn't spend hours reading rating sheets.

This whole coaching stick is allowing the casual player understand more football knowledge and show some of these little things can turn a game around.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »