Home

Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPad) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2014, 09:46 AM   #25
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Opening kickoff I agree. Beyond that and I have said it many times before the halftime highlight camera angle is horrible.

Need more replays and highlights for the halftime show from a further angle whether it be a broadcast angle or another angle with depth.
I'm not that concerned about the halftime highlights camera as some I guess. I'd much rather have the replay and in game cameras correct first. They have the first phase and foundation of halftime in place now, lets see where they build it from here with 16, 17, and so on. Hopefully by final though they will make the commentary sound more natural and flow, and eliminate the awkward silence. I was told they are still working on it and the final version if halftime will be better, so we'll see what they can accomplish in the next month or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Defense, Presentation, Broadcast Team & Halftime Info (MyMaddenPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
They are definitely scaled better.
The player models certainly have a more modern look. My only concern there is that there may be a lack of true body types. Just kinda seems like linemen and WR's, etc. are just bigger and smaller versions of the same body type. Maybe I'm not seeing it right.

It's just, when I saw Frank Gore all thin, that threw me off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »