Home

Final NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now, Lifts All Injuries (Video Included)

This is a discussion on Final NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now, Lifts All Injuries (Video Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2014, 06:44 PM   #17
Rookie

alexbrg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Final NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now, Lifts All Injuries (Video Included)

Am I the only one who created a roster based on this final update and ended up with this?

Old 06-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #18
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Final NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now, Lifts All Injuries (Video Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrg
Am I the only one who created a roster based on this final update and ended up with this?

Been editing last 2k roster and haven't seen this.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:50 PM   #19
Rookie

Am I the only one who didn't get the roster update? It looks like they reset to the roster from the beginning of the season. Why is Joel Anthony still on the Heat????
Old 06-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #20
Rookie

alexbrg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Been editing last 2k roster and haven't seen this.
Players actually look fine during gameplay but some of them are horribly deformed in the team select menu, starting lineups screen and during replays. Edited players look even weirder when I try to re-edit them, I'll take another screen when I get the chance cause it's some seriously weird stuff..
Old 06-21-2014, 10:02 PM   #21
Rookie

I know i can edit his dunk package. I was referring to players ratings. His vertical alley oop rebounding dunking etc nerd to drop as well as consistency. He can still be an elite player but he's past the point where he can deliver every night. He's a 15 ppg player so there's no way he should still be 89 90+
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #22
Rookie

I haven't gotten an update all week 2k servers are horrible. Next year I want more defensive attributes like closing out contesting lateral quickness and verticality. Side note , stealing should have more of an awareness affect. Big men like lamar us Aldridge aren't stripping PGs in the backcourt a tipped pass maybe but not off the dribble. Ball security means that there is more phantom walls players have when a defensive players goes for a swipe. Come up with something where u have to protect your the ball without the post cheese. Pressing square either makes you lunge or foul , how does that define steal ? defence won the spurs championship so why can't that be a trend ?
Old 06-23-2014, 11:40 AM   #23
Rookie

I do wish they would update the coaches ratings accordingly. This affects gameplay and would be a welcomed addition. There is no way Steve Clifford (bobcats) defensive rating should be so low.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #24
Rookie

If you watched Wade in the Indiana series....you would say he does bring it every night. He averaged 19.8 and shot 54.4 from the floor. Also....he did dunk backwards against the Pacers at the end of game 2. No he is not the same player as 2006 by far....but there is STILL some athleticisum there. The Spurs did a great job of reading his tendencies....and he missed some shots he usually hits. But...he did have (2) statistically good games in the Finals. I remember game 3 for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »