Home

MotoGP 14 Launch Trailer and Screenshots - Available Today in Europe, US Release Soon

This is a discussion on MotoGP 14 Launch Trailer and Screenshots - Available Today in Europe, US Release Soon within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MotoGP 14 Launch Trailer and Screenshots - Available Today in Europe, US Release Soon

MotoGP 14 has been released in Europe today, with a USA release date coming soon. Quite a few OSers are looking to import, if you are interested. Once we hear back on a specific release date, we'll let you know.

Until then, check out the MotoGP 14 launch trailer and screenshots, as well as our official game page here.

You can grab MotoGP 14 on the following consoles: Xbox 360, Windows PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation4.

Unfortunately, the PlayStation Vita version has been delayed, so check your local retailers.

Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
Rookie

champ1997's Arena

OVR: 0
How do i get this game
Old 06-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #3
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MotoGP 14 Launch Trailer and Screenshots - Available Today in Europe, US Release

Any news on why it's not available for XB1?
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Old 06-20-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MotoGP 14 Launch Trailer and Screenshots - Available Today in Europe, US Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6
I read an interview that eluded to it being exclusive to the PS4 on next gen. They reached out to Milestone to confirm, but only got a response back talking about the ease of development on the PS4 - take that for whatever the hell it means - The interview was just posted yesterday

Last edited by bluengold34_OS; 06-20-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:36 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The PC version is up for download now on the North American STEAM store for $40:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/256390/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2014, 07:57 PM   #6
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ1997
How do i get this game
I ordered mine off ebay from hong kong. cost me $70.00 with shipping. $55.00 for the game , $15.00 shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledeuceR6
My guess is that it may be once the game releases in the United States. The PS4 is region free so that's probably why they went with it right off the bat.

Last edited by JMD; 06-20-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #7
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Milestone is the type of publisher that will ignore the US and the Xbox One, which is on much more equal footing to the PS4 as far as the user base is concerned in the states, and then complain that their title never do well in North America. ...and by type of company, I mean, complete gits. Surely the poor sales is due to the audience, an audience that btw entertains no less than three GPs, but yeah, it couldn't be the messenger's half effort fault.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #8
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Milestone is the type of publisher that will ignore the US and the Xbox One, which is on much more equal footing to the PS4 as far as the user base is concerned in the states, and then complain that their title never do well in North America. ...and by type of company, I mean, complete gits. Surely the poor sales is due to the audience, an audience that btw entertains no less than three GPs, but yeah, it couldn't be the messenger's half effort fault.
It's only 2 GPs now, Laguna isn't on the schedule this year but you're absolutely right.

Motorcycle racing is a lot like Soccer in the states only Soccer seems to finally be taking off and the governing body (DMG) seem to be doing everything they can to kill motorcycle racing here in the States. Yeah you can find streams of the AMA races but they aren't really doing much to promote the sport here. Been really sad watching the decline of the AMA the last several years.

And the station that carries the WSBK races is not available in my area which is really disappointing. It's $100 to for the video pass on their site but I just haven't convinced myself it's worth that.

Sorry, I know that has nothing to do with the game, just a frustrated motorcycle racing fan!
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »