Home

NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #9
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
NBA 2K15 needs offline single-player with console-based saves or I won't be buying it anyway. Leading with leaking information about features that make no difference, when the core game is broke and busted, makes no sense to me.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
I hope the story in MyCareer is better. I hope it can be different. Plz don't have the main characters talking like they from the hood. Will we be able to choose voices for our players?
Old 06-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #11
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode

I really hope, that THIS FEATURE is for MyCareer-Mode and it will be also in the PC-Version of NBA 2k15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #12
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
Can you choose from a number of voices for your created player in MyCareer-Mode? If yes, then sounds really cool^^
I hope so. Tbh that was one reason I didnt get far in the MyCareer mode. I couldn't stand the fact that my character had the voice of a thug/rapper.

The lack of customization as whole for the mode was poorly done. I hated the lack of options for facial features where as on years past you could change everything from cheek bones, to eye brow depth, mouth, jaw, etc.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:33 AM   #13
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
You guys realize they have plenty of time to announce details and possible updates/fixes that are coming to 2K15 right?

They will talk about THIS FEATURE first, then others when the time comes. They aren't going to reveal everything about the game in one day, it's a process.

I do understand the frustration, but you guys need to understand THIS is what they are going to talk about NOW. Other stuff is coming.
This happens every year. The first little bit of information comes out and people act like 2k isn't changing anything this year.

2K is always slow with information regarding NBA. I've been following the series long enough to know that the real info doesnt usually drop until mid july the earliest. Typically august amd september are the months for the important feautures and additions, trailers, and gameplay videos.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #14
Rookie

Waste of time, I don't want voice overs for a bunch of waste of time "I WANT TO SKIP THE SCENE" (BUT CANT) cut scenes in Mycareer mode (which I hated, it was so god awful & such a waste of time i.e no crew mode to use your guy in). My hatred just grows for the former Myplayer mode.

Instead invest in solid servers so leagues work & crew mode can be used again, ugh why voice overs.. eff NBA2k their priorities been in the wrong direction for so many years. Only voice work I care about in sports games is the commentary.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #15
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

This sounds awesome, I love the story aspect of MyCareer (even if the lack of skipping sucks) and the lack of voices for the players and coaches always felt wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #16
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I honestly don't even play this feature and this likely won't make me want to touch it either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »