Home

NHL 15 Screenshots - TD Garden & The Pepsi Center

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshots - TD Garden & The Pepsi Center within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2014, 03:49 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Screenshots - TD Garden & The Pepsi Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
I think each franchise has to negotiate rights separately, though. For example, Madison Square Garden is in NBA Live 14, but not NHL 14 (where it's "New York Arena").
You are correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
TD Garden = CRAP. Why? Bruins are on the WRONG bench. If it's in the game?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #27
Rookie

I don't know if it's benches on the wrong side, or the flags on the wrong side, but Pepsi Center is wrong.

It's close, but wrong. I sit upper level on the "attack twice" end. The flag are to my left, the bench has their backs to me, and Varly is starting to my left.

If you change the flags to the other side, then the arena would be correct.

As far as the alignment of seating? Really close! Just minor tweaks would be needed for perfection.

Pepsi Vision looks AWESOME too! we were thrilled to get the real screen upgraded from the Clinton-era pixelator we had since the building opened and now I'm thrilled to see it accurately recreated here.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattbreed
Looks like the arenas forgot to pay the electricity bill for the upper section of the arena.
That's not the game. That's kinda how Pepsi Center is. The speaker system also sounds like one of Charlie Brown's teachers from the upper level.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #29
Rookie

RedVikings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelveone
Can anyone confirm if every single stadium will be in NHL 15? Im going to be very unhappy is the United Center is omitted once again. I don't understand how NBA 2k14 and earlier have the United Center rights, but sports gaming "giant" EA Sports doesnt. The United Center was in these NHL games before too, that's what really chaps my ***.
I am not happy about it as a fellow Blackhawks fan. I can speculate that EA lost the licensing to the United Center after NHL 10 (2009). It more than likely has something to do with the United Airlines merger with Continental Airlines in 2010 (hence the change of logo for not only the airline but the center ice at the UC)... I hope it happens this year but if not the United Center naming rights ends in 2033, so hopefully by then...
Old 07-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
The presentation means nothing if the gameplay and AI still sucks.
Except that the game play doesn't at all suck offline with the right sliders. The only issue is neutral zone pressure which I'm sure will get addressed.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #31
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
Except that the game play doesn't at all suck offline with the right sliders. The only issue is neutral zone pressure which I'm sure will get addressed.
Quit saying this, please. I have a list pages long of issues that can dispute your opinion. I'm glad you like the game. If you think it's great that's great. Buy it and be happy. Some people highly disagree and need to point issues out or they may never get worked on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #32
Rookie

jilly55's Arena

I don't know anything about hockey, but I love Pepsi.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »