Home

Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Receive GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Receive GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #9
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Receive GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium

Updated.

The stadium will only be available in Madden Ultimate Team mode.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #10
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 15 and Receive GameStop Exclusive Futuristic Deluxe Stadium

Pre-orders in general need these type of, usually, lame extras because who really needs to pre-order games anymore? Before it was because games would actually sell out right? Or you had to pre-order to get at midnight launch. Now you can get the game from walmart at 12:01, gamestop is really only good for getting points if you eventually get some free ish.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #11
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

I may be in the minority when I say this but I never saw the appeal in Ultimate Team modes. I played the mode a few times but never saw why it became such a huge phenomenon in every EA Sports title.

Yes, I understand how potentially addictive it can be to play, but it still surprises me about how much real money the feature takes in on a yearly basis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
This is what gets me...they put in the time to make this futuristic stadium for a pre-order incentive that will probably end up dlc anyways instead of using that time to further enhance gameplay. Talk about silly allocation of time and resources.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:40 AM   #13
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
This is what gets me...they put in the time to make this futuristic stadium for a pre-order incentive that will probably end up dlc anyways instead of using that time to further enhance gameplay. Talk about silly allocation of time and resources.
The artists who make stadium meshes / textures / etc. aren't the same people who code and tune gameplay.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #14
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
More MUT garbage? We get it, you want to give the people free stuff so they get hooked and spend real money on packs. UT makes me mad, instead of having legendary teams, a better career mode, or even more time spent on gameplay, they spend countless hours and resources on this cash grab. FIFA is the same way, but in FIFA you can't even properly edit players or share rosters, which forces you to play with UT if you want any legends or edited players that don't lose their long sleeves in the rain, stupid stuff like that. Why does EA do this stuff?

(Answer to own question... for $$$$$$$$)
Old 07-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2
No deal, I have to play the demo first and wait for reviews before I buy this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #16
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I agree with other posters there's really no use to pre order games anymore like places like walmart etc that u can go pick game up don't have to wait in long lines etc.

not count the pre orders bonus are useless to like 90% of us that don't play mut.... why can't there be like free month of PSN or Gold since now all systems u have to pay to play online.... or what about something from your fav nfl team like hat or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »