Home

WWE 2K15: First Details Emerge About New-Gen Debut

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15: First Details Emerge About New-Gen Debut within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #17
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: WWE 2K15: First Details Emerge About New-Gen Debut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Is Yukes still involved with this?
In some capacity, yes. They are no longer the sole developers of the series, however, and 2K is said have an increased influence over last year.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #18
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

I wonder if the commentary will be more Universe mode friendly and more responsive

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 06-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
In some capacity, yes. They are no longer the sole developers of the series, however, and 2K is said have an increased influence over last year.
That doesn't instill me with confidence.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:56 AM   #20
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

For those interested, here are some more details coming from WWEShop.com as they have it listed for Pre-Order. (Obviously, no Sting reference for a special pre-order).

Features

Collaborative Development: WWE 2K15 will see Visual Concepts join forces with long-standing developer Yuke’s to bring the WWE video game experience to next-generation formats. Praised for its efforts on 2K’s prominent NBA 2K series, Visual Concepts will bring its established pedigree to WWE 2K15 through design processes, gameplay innovations, commitment to sports simulation authenticity and more.

Gameplay Enhancements: WWE 2K15 will significantly improve the core gameplay experience through key additions and improvements designed to elevate the franchise now and into the future. From brand new motion capture technology to animation advancements to a host of to-be-announced features, WWE 2K15 will deliver a premium sports simulation in line with WWE’s television and live event offerings.

Next-Gen Superstars: WWE 2K15 will take advantage of the high profile capture technology seen in the NBA 2K series, with focus on the head, body and signature facial features, to create an unprecedented level of model authenticity (PS4, Xbox One only). Additional presentation improvements, including lighting changes, will dramatically impact the appearance of featured WWE Superstars and Divas, resulting in a highly life-like and natural look.

Feel the Noise: WWE 2K15 will further replicate the WWE television experience through extensive improvements to audio depth and quality. In-game commentary will see more than five times the amount of recorded lines in comparison with previous franchise iterations. In addition, all in-ring sound effects will be overhauled to further enhance the action.

New Game Modes: Stay tuned as we near launch to learn more about new game modes and surprises making their debut in WWE 2K15!

New game modes, and surprises? So there's more than just Sting? Looks like in just 1 year, 2K has turned what THQ was making a stale repetitive game, into a game that can feel like a new game.

http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-2K15---PS4/W...1&cgid=wwe2k15
Old 07-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #21
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I just keep thinking we're going to get some kind of "John Cena Legacy" mode. They did something similar with Lebron James in NBA 2K, and after John Cena said he added some touches of his own to this game, that's what comes to mind. I don't mind if they add something like that as long as there is some kind of story or career mode included as well. It's been long enough since we've gotten a true story mode that things could be fresh in that area once again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 03:16 PM   #22
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

John Cena saying he added his touch to the game just makes me think there's going to be some John Cena-type Soundtrack options.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I just keep thinking we're going to get some kind of "John Cena Legacy" mode. They did something similar with Lebron James in NBA 2K, and after John Cena said he added some touches of his own to this game, that's what comes to mind. I don't mind if they add something like that as long as there is some kind of story or career mode included as well. It's been long enough since we've gotten a true story mode that things could be fresh in that area once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
John Cena saying he added his touch to the game just makes me think there's going to be some John Cena-type Soundtrack options.
Probably something more along the lines of a Super Cena game mode.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #24
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13

I sure hope not. Really holding out hope it has to go with Monday Night Wars. Unless thy have both like Beat The Streak and 30 Years of WM. Then I don't care.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »