Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2014, 04:47 AM   #1
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

It looks like some Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 video footage has leaked out. Start the video at roughly the 1:30 mark to watch about 13 minutes of gameplay.

UPDATE: The video was taken down, but we've updated it with zoomed in footage.

Your thoughts?
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2015 leaked (7-3-14) off screen gameplay (14 minutes)??

Keepers looked pretty dodgy as usual but other than that it looked pretty good to me. Animations looked smoother and there were some new one's, ie Carrick's back-block ~6:17 mark. Once you get past the rush-rush all-out attack of the 2 guys playing you can see what looks to be a decent first code. I'm intrigued.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
stupid questions but will PES 15 have a world cup mode...or a generic world tournament mode? I havent played pes in a few years. Thanks
Old 07-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #4
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
When they said off-screen, they meant WAY off-screen!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

I hope the speed was set to +2 because that looked way too fast. I will adjust to -2 if that is default.

It looks beautiful though.

I love how the kick power bar looks now, and it seems much faster which is good, leads to more randomness.

But yeah these guys are playing with assisted controls. Surely, they will still have the option for all manual controls again.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 07-04-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
When they said off-screen, they meant WAY off-screen!
lol... thought the same thing
Old 07-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #7
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

The guy that captured the PES2015 video has made a "zoomed" in youtube video. It's the same exact video as above but just "zoomed."

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 07-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #8
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

some of the dodgy keeper is because both players playing were using manual keeper messing with the keeper a lot in that match I noticed. first goal player selected manual keeper before the shot. 2nd goal other player was moving the keeper around on the line... 3rd goal looks like he held triangle to rush the keeper and then let go.
all mistakes in messing around with the keeper... I play like that myself in using manual keeper

there were was a good manual keeper saves where you can see the cursor is clearly on the keeper at the 11:11 mark he made a great save... I love doing that.

the game looks to control and run very smooth though but I do agree the game speed is a lot faster than I'm currently playing on. I use -1 with PES 2014 at the moment but I notice the majority of the people in FIFA and I guess PES too like to play at the speed of this video though so I wouldn't doubt that is normal speed to appeal to the masses maybe. I think that those of us on here who play like -1 game speed for example is in the minority in both games. Even when I have friends playing with me they make me put game in PES to +1 in multiplayer games. I'm not sure why so many love the faster pace but they do in both games

nice first video though

ps. keepers always can be improved though and hopefully they will be

Last edited by steveeee; 07-04-2014 at 02:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »