Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #17
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Overall I liked what I saw but there are several stuff that needs fixing:

- Goalkeepers are still terrible
- Shooting needs to be vastly improved, no first shots, little variation in trajectory and animations
- The free kick bug is still there, if you on't know what it means it's explained here:
Spoiler

- Lack of anticipation and ball and positional awareness at times
- Too much ping-pong passing, the assistance level of passing should be greatly reduced
- Game is too fast

Hope they improve that specially those first two which even bothers me because in their press release they said those were fixed which aren't so far.
Also, ping pong passing is just what the players were doing. Even then, they ended up losing the ball a lot. I don't think it'll be a worry. The game does look faster, I hope that's because they changed the setting but if anything, one can change it and look even more realistic. Hope all the other stuff is fixed too. It's pretty decent for first code so I'm excited.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #18
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
The goalies were manually controlled at times so can't really tell how improved or not the goalies are.
I know that in some occasions they were but one play that De Gea left the attacker dribble past him without attempting anything was atrocious and enugh to know that those need serious improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Also, ping pong passing is just what the players were doing. Even then, they ended up losing the ball a lot. I don't think it'll be a worry. The game does look faster, I hope that's because they changed the setting but if anything, one can change it and look even more realistic. Hope all the other stuff is fixed too. It's pretty decent for first code so I'm excited.
But it seemed so easy which in reality it shouldn't be; I don't even know why there's four different passing assistance levels when there isn't much difference between some of them, assisted (which shouldn't be almost 100% accuracy), semi and manual should be enough.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #19
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

I hate videos like this. For one, we have no clue what build this was. Secondly, the players were horrible and the off camera quality was not good.

Game speed I'm not worried about, because that can be tuned.

What I did like, was the responsiveness of player movement, ball control and some of the contact animations that looked really good.

Net physics...not so much lol

Def want to see more before I make any judgement.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #20
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
I hate videos like this. For one, we have no clue what build this was. Secondly, the players were horrible and the off camera quality was not good.

Game speed I'm not worried about, because that can be tuned.

What I did like, was the responsiveness of player movement, ball control and some of the contact animations that looked really good.

Net physics...not so much lol

Def want to see more before I make any judgement.
Well...the build was from their latest playtest from this last week and the players are supposed to be from their yearly PES World Final tournament which is full of people who exploit the game weakness and only play up-tempo straightforward 4-2-4 with Barcelona so that's that.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Well...the build was from their latest playtest from this last week and the players are supposed to be from their yearly PES World Final tournament which is full of people who exploit the game weakness and only play up-tempo straightforward 4-2-4 with Barcelona so that's that.
I saw that video of the last game on the World Finals, and I was so disappointed that they use full assisted controls. I don't understand why these "pro gamers" can't play the game like it is meant to be played with all manual unassisted controls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #22
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5
looks fluid. speed can be adjusted. and ping pong passing can be minimized with assisted passing off. with that said, game looks great.......teammates move off the ball, nice 50/50 battles, balls arent stuck to players feet. im excited to see how the final build shapes up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »