Home

The Golf Club Submitted to Microsoft and Sony, Official Release Date Coming Soon

This is a discussion on The Golf Club Submitted to Microsoft and Sony, Official Release Date Coming Soon within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2014, 09:55 PM   #9
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3
I know on Steam the game is something like $35, what is the price point going to be on the PS4? I would assume $60 but just not sure.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:58 AM   #10
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The Golf Club Submitted to Microsoft and Sony, Official Release Date Coming Soon

I would expect the price to be similar to the PC version, seems to me it would be a major mistake to have the price be that much higher on a new series.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:26 AM   #11
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Golf Club Submitted to Microsoft and Sony, Official Release Date Coming Soon

Finally! Glad to be hearing some news on the console version. I've been anticipating a $30 price point on PS4, but I can't see it being any higher than $40. Regardless, I'm in whenever this comes out. Hopefully we have it by the end of the month.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 07-12-2014 at 05:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #12
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

My guess is the console version price will be $39.99, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it at $34.99. Either way, I think we'll wind up getting a lot for our money.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:05 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

so does anyone have an estimate of how long it may take for an official release at this point in the process? I am super excited and in need of a golf fix on the consoles.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #14
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2012
so does anyone have an estimate of how long it may take for an official release at this point in the process? I am super excited and in need of a golf fix on the consoles.
They said it would take about a week, or so to hear back from the console makers. Release date depends on whether it gets approved, or if they need to make any changes.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

They also mentioned that it's very likely that MS or Sony will come back with some sort of changes for them to make. So I'm guessing that this will be released towards the end of the month or early August.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 01:34 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
They said it would take about a week, or so to hear back from the console makers. Release date depends on whether it gets approved, or if they need to make any changes.
I think HBS might have been a tad aggressive stating a week. Typical certification takes anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the game.....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »