Home

NHL 15 Physics Trailer Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Physics Trailer Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Looks like they're showing a rolling puck in the photo.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 15 Physics Trailer Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
nice, loving the variety of ads on the boards too, just noticed that. Sick of seeing the ea sports logo 50 times
Good catch! I see Discover and Gatorade. Nice touch, I agree.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjones
I agree with you, but it's all about flashy right now with them. Rendered clips it will be. They have to show us all the close-up shots as if that's how the game is played.smh
All the footage we've seen with the exception of the example of how they layer models, which was obviously the tools they use to build the game, have been in engine gameplay, not pre rendered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 11:35 PM   #12
Rookie

Using the "Cloud", "Next Gen technology" and the "Dynamic Puck feature" we now bring to you Super bouncy ball puck mode.

Ever wondered what a hockey game would be like with a bouncy ball in all 30 authentic arenas?, Ever wondered how crosby would handle a bouncy ball? Well now you can for the low price of $60.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:06 AM   #13
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm so sick of hearing about "physics". Seriously they've been preaching "physics" for years now. It's always bad, nobody cares. Fix the AI.

Even worse, are these canned pre-rendered "gameplay" trailers that you know we're getting with this one. Give us some real gameplay or f off. They're hiding the fact that the AI is still terrible. They know it sucks, which is why they refuse to show gameplay.

Last edited by meep316; 07-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
I'm so sick of hearing about "physics". Seriously they've been preaching "physics" for years now. It's always bad, nobody cares. Fix the AI.

Even worse, are these canned pre-rendered "gameplay" trailers that you know we're getting with this one. Give us some real gameplay or f off. They're hiding the fact that the AI is still terrible. They know it sucks, which is why they refuse to show gameplay.
I'm with you, but to be honest I didn't even expect them to fix it. In fact, what EA sports title has A.I. that respects its sports fundamentals? BTW they started the "Hockey I.Q." train in 12 when they bought the physics, so probably going to get another sizzle piece about "improved hockey I.Q." Also with you on the hyper edited trailers, if they really want to wow me, give me the ability to do that with my replays that I save, I would absolutely buy then.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:20 AM   #15
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

I hope the trailer shows regular game speed physics and not a slow motion version

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2014, 10:45 AM   #16
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

I hope the trailer shows someone dumping a puck into the corner so I can see if it bounces so high it could go into an NBA basket.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »