Home

NHL 15 Interview with Sean Ramjagsingh - AI, Atmosphere, Puck Physics & More

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Interview with Sean Ramjagsingh - AI, Atmosphere, Puck Physics & More within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #9
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Rammer does a lot of interviews but very little info comes out. And from what a lot of people say it is one of the lowest on the totem pole for sport game. Why so much secrecy. Really hoping the next video will showcase the new commentary team. Hope the timing is right. One thing I will say about Gary and Bill their timing was always spot on hopefully this will translate into next gen
Old 07-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #10
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 15 Interview with Sean Ramjagsingh - AI, Atmosphere, Puck Physics & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
Why so much secrecy.
Because its the same pr speak, it all sounds good (again) but it translates to barely anything noticable in the game.

Im about done with this series, if im in the passing lanes as a defensmen again and the puck goes through me because the other guys stats are higher in that category or i dont have any other tools other than hitting the guy then i will be done.
There has to be something for defensemen to celebrate other than a big hit. I wonder how Drew Doughty feels when he tries to play as his self and finds he cant do anything he can in real life.
Last chance for me bros, this and the micro transaction/incremental boosting bull**** is ruining gaming for me.
How about standard player types and you make your eashl team up of those guys shape your team that way and everyone starts with an even playing field.
Old 07-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Interview with Sean Ramjagsingh - AI, Atmosphere, Puck Physics & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Because its the same pr speak, it all sounds good (again) but it translates to barely anything noticable in the game.

Im about done with this series, if im in the passing lanes as a defensmen again and the puck goes through me because the other guys stats are higher in that category or i dont have any other tools other than hitting the guy then i will be done.
There has to be something for defensemen to celebrate other than a big hit. I wonder how Drew Doughty feels when he tries to play as his self and finds he cant do anything he can in real life.
Last chance for me bros, this and the micro transaction/incremental boosting bull**** is ruining gaming for me.
How about standard player types and you make your eashl team up of those guys shape your team that way and everyone starts with an even playing field.
You do have tools though, stick lifts, poke checks, puck batting, stick to ice. Granted I have zero idea how the game plays online, and you likely have a valid argument if stats are the only determining factor. If that's the case EA needs to address it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 08:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

No Winter Classic that sucks. Why is it that all Rammer Says is with more power of the next gens we could do so much more. And yet we still loose stuff we had in the previous gens like the winter classic. So we get 30 authentic NHL arenas that look great, but if you want to play in any other league there is no upgrade in those arenas. I really thought we would get more winter classic and the stadium series arenas instead we get nothing. That's my first disappointment in this game.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal829
No Winter Classic that sucks. Why is it that all Rammer Says is with more power of the next gens we could do so much more. And yet we still loose stuff we had in the previous gens like the winter classic. So we get 30 authentic NHL arenas that look great, but if you want to play in any other league there is no upgrade in those arenas. I really thought we would get more winter classic and the stadium series arenas instead we get nothing. That's my first disappointment in this game.
They can do it, but they are limited by two other resources: manpower and time. He explained it away as well. I'm guessing these will be in NHL 16.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-20-2014, 11:14 PM   #14
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

I think we'll all settle for not having the Winter Classic stadiums in the game this year if they knock the rest of the game out of the park. It wasn't in Be a GM mode last year, so I forgot it was there for a bit.

He did say it would be included next year because they didn't have the resources to make them look right and complete all of their other ambitions this year. It would have really sucked to have them in and just have them look like junk compared to the team arenas.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:45 AM   #15
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

I honestly don't know why the Winter Classic stuff is such a big deal. I've maybe only played it 3-4 times since it's iteration in NHL 12.

It won't be missed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ya seriously who cares about winter classic or playing in other arenas besides nhl rinks . That is why it's called nhl 15... I don't mind having drafts and picks but playing as junior or European teams was a waste of space

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »