Home

NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotiabank Saddledome & Rexall Place

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotiabank Saddledome & Rexall Place within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #9
Rookie

intrepid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Screenshots - Scotiabank Saddledome & Rexall Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin
I'm wondering if the side-view camera perspective at Rexall will be from behind the players' benches instead of the penalty box like other arenas.
Since they have the logo oriented correctly at center ice to face the benches, my guess is the side view should correctly be from the bench side. However there is the tiny problem of the ref's crease being by the benches and not the penalty box. Does this mean the ref will go to the benches to review a goal and not the box?
Old 07-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #10
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

The arena's sure look fantastic!
Old 07-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
How about some gameplay videos? I have given up so tired of EA's marketing stratergey last post untill we start seeing some gameplay videos.
"Super SkillStick" trailer is coming out wednesday or thursday so hopefully more gameplay will be shown. This is usual for EA, they trickle out the info over a 2-3 month period to keep it relevent. It must work as a marketing plan as they wouldn't do it for no reason.

By the NHL 13-14 Info release time lines we should get some news on a game mode next week around the 31st-2nd if they keep to form.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybaker
"Super SkillStick" trailer is coming out wednesday or thursday so hopefully more gameplay will be shown. This is usual for EA, they trickle out the info over a 2-3 month period to keep it relevent. It must work as a marketing plan as they wouldn't do it for no reason.

By the NHL 13-14 Info release time lines we should get some news on a game mode next week around the 31st-2nd if they keep to form.
This is really how the industry in general does PR now on the whole. People need to keep in mind this game doesn't ship til September. It's still July, with Madden shipping prior to NHL, which is why we're starting to see much more Madden real time gameplay leading up to it's launch in a few weeks. This isn't anything new either, so I'm not quite sure why some are already in a panic mode or want to say EA is lying to them. There's plenty of time to go before ship, plus a demo is confirmed which usually means late August. If people can't wait a month for a demo to judge for themselves if indeed the work needed went into the next gen version, they need to learn some patience.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
This is really how the industry in general does PR now on the whole. People need to keep in mind this game doesn't ship til September. It's still July, with Madden shipping prior to NHL, which is why we're starting to see much more Madden real time gameplay leading up to it's launch in a few weeks. This isn't anything new either, so I'm not quite sure why some are already in a panic mode or want to say EA is lying to them. There's plenty of time to go before ship, plus a demo is confirmed which usually means late August. If people can't wait a month for a demo to judge for themselves if indeed the work needed went into the next gen version, they need to learn some patience.
Well I am very excited for it, can't wait for late this month and next month to get a lot more info on game modes which is what most people are hanging out for. I wonder what isn't coming across, we know the winter classic isn't but I wonder if any game modes will be cut for a year, IE GM connected
Old 07-22-2014, 12:24 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybaker
Well I am very excited for it, can't wait for late this month and next month to get a lot more info on game modes which is what most people are hanging out for. I wonder what isn't coming across, we know the winter classic isn't but I wonder if any game modes will be cut for a year, IE GM connected
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if other game modes didn't make the cut year one on next gen due to time constraints. My biggest hope is really two things, CPU AI pressure in general, and does EA keep the sloppy play that is usually in the demo and initial retail release or do they cave to the online cheese community and patch/tune the game into being a tape to tape more sterile feel that seems to happen every year.

14 out of the box felt really good, then as time went on and tuners and patches came out it seemed to get tuned towards making the online dude bros who likely have never watched an actual NHL game happy since those are the guys buying boost and HUT sillyness.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #15
Banned

Jattbreed's Arena

OVR: 1

Just brighten up the top half of all the arenas, that's all I'm asking for.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »