Home

Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2014, 07:38 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Top 10 Rookies

Ratings are too high.

I see myself doing what I do most years and lowering quite a few rookies. And just like every other year, I will cook up some lame justification as to why no Ravens need to be lowered.

Feels good to be a homer :P
Old 07-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15: Top Rookies

Exciting!

Feel a little miffed that you can click the video showing footage of manziel and Bridgewater that says "more ratings" but when you click on it you get the same ratings in the video, and there's no actual second video.

Not cool!!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Ratings are too high.

I see myself doing what I do most years and lowering quite a few rookies. And just like every other year, I will cook up some lame justification as to why no Ravens need to be lowered.

Feels good to be a homer :P
And they don't need to be. If anything I thought CJ Mosley would be on the list with a tie with someone. But he's not even on the list. If I'm watching College Football it's hard for me to believe (and I'm not taking anything away from these guys) Bortles, Martin, and even Clinton Dix is going to get mentioned before Mosley. But it's whatever.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:42 PM   #20
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I think some rare talents can come in and have near elite level talent relatively speaking right away, but it's a rare case and none of these rookies have proven anything and definitely do not deserve to be rated in the top 3 of their positions in the base rosters.

Physically, yes. It happens. Dri Archer is easily the fastest player in the NFL right now, and the data proves it.

However, when it comes to technical skill like PMV, MCV, CTH, etc, there should NEVER be a player rated that high as a rookie in ANY of those categories. Their OVR ratings should never be that high as well, and once again, I have data that illustrates that.

Rookies should be RAW. They should have the physical skills the data indicates, regardless of their youth and vitality, but also should show their age (and lack of experience) when it comes to employing technical skills that have to be learned and mastered before being successful.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 07-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #21
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

side note....impressed that EA got the Ralph Wilson Patch on the Bills uniforms this year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
side note....impressed that EA got the Ralph Wilson Patch on the Bills uniforms this year...
...and still can't fix the number font on the Vikings
Old 07-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #23
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

UMMM.. Dennard over Kyle Fuller??? sorry no... All that needs to be watched is the game He had for Va Tech vs Alabama. Against the top competition the kid was all over the field..

but im biased and nobody really knows yet they haven't played one snap
Old 07-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm happy Mack came in high. I had a feeling he would. I'll be looking forward to using him frequently in my OAK CCM, especially with the new defensive steering and pass rush mechanics. I think this is going to be the year that dominant edge rushers become the forces in Madden that they are in real life.

Definitely excited. Now let's just hope the offense is anywhere close to passable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »