Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Offensive Linemen

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Offensive Linemen within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
has there every been a 99 olineman??? it always seems Thomas is a 98 and the best overall just strange other postion's have top players at 99 but have never saw a olineman be one.
Jonathan Ogden had a 99 rating for several years, back when he was in his prime.
Old 07-25-2014, 06:42 PM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Offensive Linemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Orlando Pace, Jonathan Ogden, and Walter Jones all used to be 99s, not sure if anyone else has since.

hmmm those musta been yrs I didn't play madden I didn't start playing madden till 08 on ps2-25 on ps3.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #11
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmmm those musta been yrs I didn't play madden I didn't start playing madden till 08 on ps2-25 on ps3.
If I remember properly, those were all pre 2006? could be wrong though. Either way I don't think anybody should be rated 99. That goes for any position. The best two or three players in the ENTIRE league should be 97 or 98 tops and other than that maybe have a handful of players or so over 90. That would make the game play out more realistically, and also, probably have each players strengths and weaknesses stand out MUCH more than this current system, where every player plays like a juggernaut.

In my opinion, ONLY the elite tier players, i.e. Manning, Calvin, AP, Brady, Rodgers, etc, should be 90+. The second tier players should be 80-89, and the middle of the pack starters should be in the 65-79 range. Madden currently puts at least 5-10 players at 90+ at each position, which is absurd.

Last edited by HingleMcCringleberry; 07-25-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #12
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Does it bother anyone else that every has the same dirt mark on their left shoulder. Lol I don't know how I noticed it, but now it sticks out to me haha.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:18 PM   #13
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidtaylor1989
I still believe Ryan Clady is the best Offensive Lineman in the league even though he got injured last year.
Exactly, how he doesnt make the list baffles me...
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 07-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
If I remember properly, those were all pre 2006? could be wrong though. Either way I don't think anybody should be rated 99. That goes for any position. The best two or three players in the ENTIRE league should be 97 or 98 tops and other than that maybe have a handful of players or so over 90. That would make the game play out more realistically, and also, probably have each players strengths and weaknesses stand out MUCH more than this current system, where every player plays like a juggernaut.

In my opinion, ONLY the elite tier players, i.e. Manning, Calvin, AP, Brady, Rodgers, etc, should be 90+. The second tier players should be 80-89, and the middle of the pack starters should be in the 65-79 range. Madden currently puts at least 5-10 players at 90+ at each position, which is absurd.
I believe Walter Jones was a 99 in Madden 07, the other two were 99s from 01-06? or something.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #15
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I believe Walter Jones was a 99 in Madden 07, the other two were 99s from 01-06? or something.
I think Ogden was 05 and Pace was 03 or 04.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 09:52 PM   #16
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Does it bother anyone else that every has the same dirt mark on their left shoulder. Lol I don't know how I noticed it, but now it sticks out to me haha.
The only thing that bothers me is they grouped the lineman together as one group. Which would explain Ryan Clady missing from that list, as he would be a top five LT if they broke it down by position.

To be honest though, it would be nice to see them group the Tackles together, have the Guards/Centers together. Then when you go to sign them to a contract, you would choose his position he would play, which would add strategy since that player may be offered to play RT with you, but he could play LT for another team and get more money since Left Tackles, get paid more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »