Home

Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM info from gamestop

If done correctly, this could be the best thing theyve done in recent memory. I have great ideas on how it should be implemented, but it all depends on the final product. This has the ability to be great, and if it isn't now - they should be able to improve upon it next year

Last edited by LordHorc; 07-30-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #10
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Burning question here is "Will the AI use it too?" If so this sounds interesting, if not...
This x100. If not user teams will be more dominant over CPU teams.

I do like the idea of developing back ups this way. If implemented correctly
Old 07-28-2014, 08:51 PM   #11
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

i hope those things are for coach and owner to play as because play as player sometimes pain in the *** with stupid ai teammate if you chose as QB and give ball to RB and run.. let ai cpu play on defense is boring if you not play defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #12
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

They need to get rid of the XP system and shift towards a numbers based progression system. Either that or implement something similar to what The Show uses.

I like the idea of developing your backup QB though. Hopefully the CPU will use the feature as well.

Old 07-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
Rookie

Lets just hope ea with fix the drafting by the cpu for example when i was in my draft the 49ers took a qb in the second round and a punter in the 3 lol WHAT!!!!! , I also hope the fix the re-signing players in madden 15 it was close to impossible to sign back your player without go overboard .and lastly i hope the fix the ratings i never understood why someone like j.j watt would be 99 overall when i use the Texans but a 82 when i used the bengals?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:14 PM   #14
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Some Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Connected Franchise - Interact and build your team with more control in Game Prep all-new to CFM. Want to develop your backup QB? Between matchups, spend extra time on him each week to earn training points without having to force him into the real games before he is ready. Also new in CFM is the Confidence rating system. Build your teams' confidence through performance and front office transactions. Balance keeping player's confidence up, to increase abilities and build player XP.
That sounds pretty awful. Confidence sounds interesting and like some sort of team chemistry mechanic. Don't know if I like the fact that being confident helps your players xp increase. And the last thing I want to do during my season is spend extra time not playing the games so if it can't be simulated, it'll be a complete failure to me. But because of online, I think it will be exactly the case. Hopefully, there's a lot more "little things" like with the gameplay.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #15
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Burning question here is "Will the AI use it too?" If so this sounds interesting, if not...

We'll they said they made the AI smarter and when they added the moves to the d-line ppl asked same will the cmp use them as we'll and EA said yes so I don't see why the AI wouldn't use this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 09:22 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
We'll they said they made the AI smarter and when they added the moves to the d-line ppl asked same will the cmp use them as we'll and EA said yes so I don't see why the AI wouldn't use this.
I do. Gameplay and Front End are entirely different - that requires a whole different type of AI logic.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »