Home

Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

This is a discussion on Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #9
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
I guess the question is if this will be an online browser version or an actual offline version like the old game was....not a big fan of browser based games.
If it was it wouldn't be 'for PC' specifically
Old 08-05-2014, 07:00 AM   #10
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Front Page Sports Football Set to Arrive Just in Time For the Upcoming Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
If it was it wouldn't be 'for PC' specifically
I hope your right but something else I noticed on the screen shot. In bottom right hand corner of screen, it shows two flags. Typically that is functions on a web site to change the language of the text. It also says FAQ which is usually on web sites versus offline games. It could be the fact the screenshots themselves are on a web page and that would explain it.

I guess we will see soon enough
Old 08-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #11
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Real football starts in a month. And by the naming of this title, it seems that it will be available come the start of the NFL season. I am surprised we do not yet have a release date. You'd think they'd be pushing it a little. Not even a demo or in depth game description to be found anywhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:09 PM   #12
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Real football starts in a month. And by the naming of this title, it seems that it will be available come the start of the NFL season. I am surprised we do not yet have a release date. You'd think they'd be pushing it a little. Not even a demo or in depth game description to be found anywhere.
Yep, they have implemented an interesting marketing strategy...in the fact they have none yet
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #13
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

At this point, I'd be surprised if it was released on time or even this year for that matter.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:36 AM   #14
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

I got an e-mail that says its going to be on Steam. I Do not think that would be a web-base game.

Hi there,

Football fever about to kick into full swing, and while you prepare to gorge yourself on the games and fantasy football, we are bringing back a blast from the past for you to enjoy this season: Front Page Sports Football!

With Front Page Sports Football you will be able to manage a US football team of your creation and make all the decisions that a real manager or coach would make during a season. Just like every other general manager, you will have to compose the best team (from the draft, signing free agents and the like, as well as manage many other details like morale, affinity, finances, training sessions, etc).

At the same time you will fill the role of coach, setting a game plan for every match through a playbook of over 2,300 unique plays. You will also have access to a range of orders and actions to improve management of your team. You will also be able to watch full 2D or 3D replays of your game and consult a wide range of statistics to improve your team moves, anticipate the reaction of your challengers, and much more.

The new solo version of Front Page Sports Football is coming soon on Steam, just in time for the upcoming football season! You can check out a first look at the game interface on our brand new facebook page.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:12 AM   #15
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

That is great news...just curious where you got the email from? Are they providing more of these details somewhere else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Take my money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »