Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #17
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I am a Cowboys fan, but I think they are rated way to high. 8-8 for 3 years in a row does not equal an 81 overall rating.
Especially after losing two of their best defensive players (Ware, Hatcher)
Old 08-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I am a Cowboys fan, but I think they are rated way to high. 8-8 for 3 years in a row does not equal an 81 overall rating.
I agree. Not just because I'm a Giants fan, but 8-8 over 3 seasons each, is most a high 70's, and about Eli.. VERY surprised by his 81 overall rating. I'm glad because I use the G-Men, but Eli's too high to start after the year he had in '13. ANOTHER REASON FOR THE HIGHLY REQUESTED RATINGS OVERHAUL!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #19
Rookie

TOmuch81's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I am not one to complain about ratings..and my Giants deserve what they got. But 81 for the Cowboys? #cmonson

I'm a Cowboys fan, and I feel 81 is about right. For the past 3 yrs they've been on the cusp of going to the Playoffs. Granted, they've fallen flat on their face, but they almost beat the Eagles last yr, without Romo, in a win or go home game. The Cowboys offense is going to be a force this yr, if they have anyone on D, I'm sure they'd be 87 rated or so.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #20
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

Romo has an 87 injury? Come on, he's hurt in some way every year. His toughness is well deserved at 97 because he plays through his injuries, but really, broken ribs and back problems shouldn't make him a 87. Whilst RG3 has an 83 after a late-hit concussion out of bounds and the ACL tear. He didn't get hurt last year, even while limping for his life behind our dreadful OL (doesn't matter that we have a 95 LT, they just rush up the middle on our dreadful guards and center).

RG3's deep ball is rated too low, but I like his OVR. He has a lot to prove this year, despite me fully believing he can play at an all-pro level without the read-option. Alfred Morris is only an 87 despite being 2nd in the league in rushing yards behind only AP in the past 2 years... That's sketchy, considering Arian Foster is a 91 even with his injury problems and always needing a breather from his backup (Ben Tate flourished in that role for sure).

Terrance Williams will be at least an 80, maybe around an 82 by the end of the season. I think he'll breakout with the Boy's new offense. He's got the talents and started to put them together last year. Lance Dunbar (#2 HB for Cowboys) doesn't get enough credit, either. He did well in a back-up role.

Quick glance at the AFC East - holy moses, is that an 88 for Eric Decker? What in the world? They still using the same ratings they gave him last year with Manning? He makes everybody's OVR shoot up.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
Quick glance at the AFC East - holy moses, is that an 88 for Eric Decker? What in the world? They still using the same ratings they gave him last year with Manning? He makes everybody's OVR shoot up.
The only reason for this is because Donny obviously thinks Geno Smith will come through this year. That being said, what does Donny have Smith at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #22
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

RGIII and ROMO should both have sub 80 INJ rating.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #23
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

I know I'm a Colts fan but can someone explain why Luck and Foles are the same overall? Luck should be higher IMO
Old 08-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #24
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

79 for Vick and 78 for Geno, but a peek at Geno's accuracys. 84, 75, 85. Wow. AWR and PAC is the only thing keeping Vick above Geno in the game. Also, Vick has 70 Catching. I wonder what warranted that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »