Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 04:46 PM   #17
Just started!

user_Jamie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Mode Details Arrive This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzy25
Honestly I'm prepared to be disappointed, they completely overhauled defense and a few others things, it makes be believe that the didn't have time to do anything major to CCM. I feel like if they did EA would be promoting the heck out of it, instead they have been hush hush until a few weeks before launch.

I hope I'm wrong because offline CCM is all I play.
Any other year, I feel the same way. But this is the second Madden game of the new generation of consoles, and I am expecting more depth in many areas this year, i.e. the draft, contracts, training players.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #18
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Keeping my expectations low.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #19
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzy25
Honestly I'm prepared to be disappointed, they completely overhauled defense and a few others things, it makes be believe that the didn't have time to do anything major to CCM. I feel like if they did EA would be promoting the heck out of it, instead they have been hush hush until a few weeks before launch.

I hope I'm wrong because offline CCM is all I play.
Yeah, the Madden team has a habit of focusing too much on just one area of the game. But hey, they want you have a reason to get excited for next year's game. I wouldn't expect much, but I'm sure obvious fixes will be implemented...half-sure.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #20
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Makes sense and im assuming the demo will drop on the 12th

Playing:
Old 08-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #21
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Hoping for the best but....yall know the rest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
so excited!!!!!!!!!! i have to say i have hated and loved how they have not just hype hype hype since the super bowl and or draft its been steady info with gameplay vids to show most of the things they are implementing my biggest complaint last yr was A.I. and second was only the off season im hoping it is more deep, ive m idea(which i know they wont do but i can dream!) is that do madden on one disk and have it all the same way as it is now for the casual fan, sell me head coach 2014 and take my season and port it into head coach. and go through a off season with that and when its done port it back over to madden that way they can take care of the of the hardcore gamer and the casual wont ever happen though because it wont include the online leagues with my idea hell or jsut build head coach in madden with the new systems!
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 PM   #23
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

i am wondering if ps3 version and ps4 version have similar in CFM for madden 15 but maybe ps4 version have more new features in CFM than ps3 version
Old 08-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #24
Rookie

Can we hope they saved they best for last?? We can hope I guess. Im thinking they won't make any meaningful changes to the modes until next year when they will probably stop supporting last gen and focus totally on next gen. Just seems most likely to me, but PLEASE go ahead and surprise me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »