Home

NHL 15 - Top Rated Left Wingers

This is a discussion on NHL 15 - Top Rated Left Wingers within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NHL 15 - Top Rated Left Wingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
I wouldn't want Ovechkin on my team.
Same, I would HATE to have a 50 goal scorer on my team too.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:50 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm83
Ovechkin played last year as a right winger. Should he still be marked as LW?
Just ask the All-star selection committee from the 2013 season. I believe Ovie was the first player to get voted on as both a RW and LW, haha.

But yes, you're right that he played RW for the last two seasons.
Zetterberg also has played almost exclusively as a centre since the 05 lockout.
When he and Datsyuk are on the same line, it's Dats that plays the wing.

In that case, I think Hall and Benn are the two best LWers in the world right now.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarz02
Parise isn't a sniper but does a lot of the little things. He is one of the best players at controlling the puck. He is also solid defensively and averaged just over a ppg in the playoffs last year.
86, tops. There's no way he's more than that.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #20
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers31
Same, I would HATE to have a 50 goal scorer on my team too.
Oh, I forgot that the only thing that matters is regular season statistics.

Ovechkin is a loser, always will be a loser. No team will ever win the Cup with him on the roster. He cares more about international play than winning the Stanley Cup. It takes a special kind of douche to score 50 something goals and still be minus 30whatever.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #21
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
The rating could be real...instead of faces that are completely wrong...zetterberg most of all, ovechikin too....
I am more concern about how close they are ranked from each other! This is what EA wants is for us to debate who should be higher or lower.

I think they will play all the same and not close to their actual counterparts. I am now more concern that these players will play like other lower ranked F/D/G.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #22
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Oh, I forgot that the only thing that matters is regular season statistics.

Ovechkin is a loser, always will be a loser. No team will ever win the Cup with him on the roster. He cares more about international play than winning the Stanley Cup. It takes a special kind of douche to score 50 something goals and still be minus 30whatever.
Wow tell us how you really feel about Ovechkin? lol I'm curious where does all the hate come from?
Old 08-09-2014, 03:47 AM   #23
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
Wow tell us how you really feel about Ovechkin? lol I'm curious where does all the hate come from?
I hate how people act like he's one of the best players in the league. He's not. I hate it when attention goes to losers like him. So he puts up big goal totals in the regular season, big deal. Look at the shiny colors, wooo. I would take Patrick Kane over Ovechkin 150 times out of 100. I would take Justin Williams over Ovechkin. There is a laundry list of players I would take over Alexander Ovechkin. What kind of a "superstar" gets benched for pretty much an entire playoff series, because his team doesn't trust him on the ice??

This is how I feel about Ovechkin:

I know overalls aren't everything, but it's annoying for me to see him be the #1 rated left winger in the game. Whatever though.

Last edited by meep316; 08-09-2014 at 03:51 AM.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:10 AM   #24
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I hate how people act like he's one of the best players in the league. He's not. I hate it when attention goes to losers like him. So he puts up big goal totals in the regular season, big deal. Look at the shiny colors, wooo. I would take Patrick Kane over Ovechkin 150 times out of 100. I would take Justin Williams over Ovechkin. There is a laundry list of players I would take over Alexander Ovechkin. What kind of a "superstar" gets benched for pretty much an entire playoff series, because his team doesn't trust him on the ice??

This is how I feel about Ovechkin:

I know overalls aren't everything, but it's annoying for me to see him be the #1 rated left winger in the game. Whatever though.
Any player who scores 400 goals in his first 9 seasons is a one of the best at his position regardless of your thoughts on him. It's easy to say Patrick Kane/Justin Williams is a better player when they play on two of the best teams in the NHL (even though Ovie is a better pure goal scorer than both). Put either of those guys on the Caps and put Ovie on the Hawks/Kings and you would be praising him. I would take Ovie on the Bruins in a heartbeat and I would give up every player except Bergeron and Rask to get him. He is a rare talent in the NHL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »