Home

Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15?

This is a discussion on Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
No EASHL-No purchase. It is that easy. How could they leave that out? They had an additional year to work on this.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #10
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15?

This is what happens, EA! This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps! Wait, wrong tangent.

Seriously though, this is the sort of stuff that comes out when you fail to release information on an soon-to-be released title. We must start to look for other signs to get our info. And you know what? If this info is incorrect or not it may just spread like rumors on the internet tend to do and when that happens you lose sales.

There will be people out there that never hear about the features in the game from EA because they have announced hardly anything at all and it is less than one month from release. Those people will go off of what rumors they have heard. We see it all the time at a site like OS where the masses are generally more informed than the casual gamer. Imagine what the outsider that just Googles for info a few weeks before the release is seeing and hearing.

Bottom line; your marketing campaign, or lack there of, is costing you big time! If your game play is rehashed and broken in the many areas it has been in the years prior it may be the nail in your coffin for your current development staff, EA. At this point that may be a good thing for the consumers. But it is just a damn shame what a downward spiral this series has seen over the past 5 years.

And personally, my favorite reaction thus far is from my club's center: "I already hate the game why would I want to hate it alone?"
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #11
Benchwarming Since 92

TDYRX's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
And personally, my favorite reaction thus far is from my club's center: "I already hate the game why would I want to hate it alone?"
Quoted for truth. My friends and I agree, we have never loved and hated a game at the same time as much as we do NHL games lol. And to be honest, that love/hate comes from playing together in the EASHL. Its the reason we all got into the series to begin with (back in 09 or 10 I think). But yeah, this would be a huge exclusion and sadly would turn NHL 15 into a definite no buy for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #12
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Wow! I havemt purchased NHL in a few years and my friends and I were all in with X1. This may hurt the decisions.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

What does EASHL stand for and what is it exactly?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:41 PM   #14
Rookie

xChAsEx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeguy
What does EASHL stand for and what is it exactly?
EA Sports Hockey League. You create your own player and team to play with up to 5 other friends vs another created team. It has leaderboards, stats for your player and playoffs at the end of each month. This is the only reason many of us buy the game.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:51 PM   #15
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
This stuff is entered in by a person at desk who enters basic product description into hundreds of products everyday. They always leave things out. Until it comes from the developer, it's baseless speculation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #16
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
I don't buy this game, not from lack of respect I just play a lot of FIFA (especially Clubs). I could see how this would easily be a deal breaker for the majority of NHL guys. EASHL is a lot of fun and I usually mess around with it during the free trial though Season Ticket/EA Access. Good luck, I really hope they added this in. Personally I can't see how they can't wouldn't, but look at NBA 2K15 and Crews for XB1/PS4. I don't know what they were thinking.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »