Home

Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15?

This is a discussion on Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
I will be so bummed if this is true. I only play this mode, and it is my favorite game every year.

EA - you have let me down so many times in the past. Please for once do not mess this up for me, include EASHL for PS4
Old 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM   #18
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Is EASHL in XB1/PS4 Versions of NHL 15?

Madden was ported over to make sure it was fully featured. I can't speak for FIFA as I didn't play it on current gen, but I know that game was fully featured. I can't see NHL not having EASHL. That's a huge chunk of their market. It would also mean they built the game from the ground up, which I highly doubt.

We all know $HUT$ will be in the game though.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:03 AM   #19
Rookie

CRIXUS81's Arena

I'll be super bummed if they do not have an EASHL mode, I seriously doubt it would happen since the EASHL is what attracted a lot of fans and even-non hockey fans in the first place! I hope EA can shed some light on this rumor, either ways I'm picking it up, hopefully the Be a Pro and GM mode is revamped with faster loading menus this year.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #20
Rookie

Södy's Arena

I actually think this is more like "How many players can play on ONE console".

I think EASHL will be in.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:46 AM   #21
Rookie

Vermin's Arena

OVR: 8
What's easier for Best Buy? To get more sales later once a definitive announcement has been made, or to deal with canceled pre-orders and refunds if they make a claim for more features than have actually made it into the game? This sounds like BB just playing it safe. I won't make any speculation from the aforementioned data entry jockey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #22
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
I actually think this is more like "How many players can play on ONE console".

I think EASHL will be in.
Even in the past you could play with 4 players on one console in an online versus game.

I'm not putting faith in this being anything solid to worry about, but like I said EA hasn't done anything at all to clear up these rumors and what is out here to be read into either. The longer they sit on their hands the more potential these things have to become gospel and drive potential sales away.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #23
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
With a 2 year dev cycle on PS4/XBO leaving EASHL out is unacceptable.
QFT. they really should be taking it to the next level with Twitch streaming and more social features.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Considering all of the people who year-in, year-out are willing to spend real money on the EASHL attribute boosts, I will be shocked if EA leaves this mode out of NHL 15, and in doing so, loses out on an extra revenue source.

If any existing mode is left out, I would expect it to be GM Connected, since that is not a revenue-generating mode, like the EASHL has been since EA realized they could charge people for yearly attribute boosts in NHL 10.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »