Home

FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

As part of their data dump for Gamescom, EA Sports has released an absolute ton of new info on FIFA 15. Here are the key points:
  • Powered by Goal.com and updated as news breaks, Match Day Live pulls football stories directly into your FIFA 15 experience so you are always aware of the latest headline or rumor. Check league tables and stats of all our featured leagues, or jump in and play your team's next fixture before it happens via EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.
  • Be A Pro has added new options into it's mode.
  • Play (Be A Pro) - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
  • Scout (Be A Pro) - Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
  • Customize (Be A Pro) - The new Edit Pro menu option - Style - allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
  • Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments
  • Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends
  • Online friendlies – compete online against your friends
  • Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches
  • Skill Games – 26 new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending
  • EASFC has a new widget included which will allow you to share news in new ways whenever you want to. You'll be able to like, dislike, and comment on news items.
  • In a small but very helpful change, when you enter the shop, it will display items related to your mode first.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #2
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

Although I thoroughly enjoyed Online Seasons (longest I've ever played any sports game), I'm eager to see what changes they've made to it, if any.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #3
Rookie

baggio77's Arena

OVR: 2
Kind of slimy to put tournament mode back in after the World Cup. Should have been in last years game. EA always trying to squeeze every penny out of its customers
Old 08-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #4
Rookie

irrelevant's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggio77
Kind of slimy to put tournament mode back in after the World Cup. Should have been in last years game. EA always trying to squeeze every penny out of its customers
Agreed. For FIFA 14, the removal of tournament mode and guest play was attributed to those modes being infrequently used by the gaming community. For FIFA 15, their inclusion will be attributed to community feedback. Brilliant stuff.

Edit: I'm just happy they're back in the game.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #5
Rookie

robin2dl's Arena

OVR: 0
FiFa 16 Connected Careers! Please! I already bought this year's game and the addition of the BPL was awesome! #CmonCity #CTID #USMNT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #6
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

But can I use my Pro in the practice area yet/again?
Old 08-13-2014, 01:31 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1
Any word if online be a pro online will once again allow 11 v 11 random matches. 5 on 5 is not enough. Just give the captain the opportunity to kick guys that screw around or are not good teammates.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #8
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
But can I use my Pro in the practice area yet/again?
Exactly, why they ever removed that feature is beyond me. I used to spend hrs perfecting how to use my player as a small and a big. Now it's like when I make my dude big, I feel like a baby giraffe trying to walk for the first time until I've played for like a week.

I hope clubs has finally had an overhaul. I doubt it, but it would be nice to have custom unis and stuff like that. Anything new over the last 3 years in the way of editing your pro is an upgrade though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »