Home

WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

Check out the latest WWE 2K15 gameplay video footage from Gamescom, featuring a 6 minute match between John Cena and Antonio Cesaro.

Just in case you missed them, more WWE 2K15 video links can be seen here.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

When is someone going to be around to record when two people are playing that actually know how to play? Jeez.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-15-2014, 08:12 AM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: WWE 2K15 Gameplay Video - John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro (6 Minutes of Footage)

intrigued by the new chain grappling system they implemented. Not much else to gain from this video. Graphics and movement look good, but these two youngsters didn't have enough know how or patience to get to the good moves.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm glad this shows more of the chain grappling. I can't wait to see more!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-15-2014, 08:22 AM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
My dog can play better than those two.

However, I liked the one part when Cena did a suplex and they walked away from the ropes first before he did the move. I always felt it looked bad when a move would hit the "invisible wall" by the ropes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 08:25 AM   #6
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
Graphics look really well done which was expected but unless an actual review site or something along those lines does a video on gameplay it's going to be hard to see what the game really has to offer. The people never read the tips on the screen that tell them what to do so it just boils down to a button mashing competition.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:56 AM   #7
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
Graphics look really well done which was expected but unless an actual review site or something along those lines does a video on gameplay it's going to be hard to see what the game really has to offer. The people never read the tips on the screen that tell them what to do so it just boils down to a button mashing competition.
The downside to the videos has been the constant button mashing we have seen in all the gameplay. While you can see new animations its hard to tell how fluent the game play is because its people just hitting the strike button over and over. Also I just wanna note that this forum is being much more optimistic about the game than the people on the Wrestling Observer Board. Over there its just well its the same game yet again crap when the only footage we have seen is from people just button mashing and not playing the game properly.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:06 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Also I just wanna note that this forum is being much more optimistic about the game than the people on the Wrestling Observer Board. Over there its just well its the same game yet again crap when the only footage we have seen is from people just button mashing and not playing the game properly.
That's because:

WO: WWE fans that play video games

We can spot out differences better than fans. Also (and I understand there's an upgrade in systems between the two), but to say this is the same game as 2K14 is just embarrassing, even with awful people at the controls.

I think the My Player/My Wrestler mode is going to blow this game out of the water, and for me, the graphical upgrades may keep me much more interested in the Universe mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »