Home

FIFA 15 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom: Day 2

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom: Day 2 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 11:21 PM   #17
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 15 Gameplay Videos From Gamescom: Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
It looks so extremely fact paced. At 3:46 in the first vid Aguero seems to be slightly offside.
^^^^^^this
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I wish one of these was against the cpu. I don't play vs other people. I would like to see how a cpu controlled team handles.
^^^^^^^^that

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 08-14-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:48 PM   #18
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

@jaa1980, That third video is against the cpu.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:52 PM   #19
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I couldn't watch those videos for more than 2 minutes knowing that a great set of sliders (Orion and Co.) will completely change this game. This is easily my most anticipated game. I'm still playing FIFA 14 on PS4 because I've had that much fun. Obviously there are flaws but not enough to turn me away from the game. I seriously cannot wait for FIFA 15. This series is moving towards the pedestal I have The Show on. If only NHL could do the same.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 08-15-2014, 09:09 AM   #20
Rookie

Goins's Arena

OVR: 4

The game looks more fluid and smooth, CPU looks more responsive.Im so glad I gave this franchise a chance once Fifa 14 dropped on next-Gen I've been hooked ever since.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #21
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I couldn't watch those videos for more than 2 minutes knowing that a great set of sliders (Orion and Co.) will completely change this game. This is easily my most anticipated game. I'm still playing FIFA 14 on PS4 because I've had that much fun. Obviously there are flaws but not enough to turn me away from the game. I seriously cannot wait for FIFA 15. This series is moving towards the pedestal I have The Show on. If only NHL could do the same.
You've just about summed up my feelings as well. Very few sports games ever reach that top top level, The Show definitely has, NBA 2K has(going by perception, I don't personally like hoops), and now FIFA is on the verge, here's to hoping!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:03 AM   #22
Banned

Hutton's Arena

I'm disappointed that the clock still doesn't run past 45' into extra time. Even with the EPL overlay and the first half having +5 of stoppage time the clock remains stuck at 45', which is not at all how it is displayed on a real TV broadcast.

The 3d video in the first post (Twitch feed) is the best gameplay vid to date, at least camera work wise. The main problem I see is the user (Liverpool) playing against the CPU (Man city) is dominating the CPU. The CPU, as usual, has virtually no offensive attack, they are unable to build any sort of pressure at all, and typically turn the ball over which leads to an immediate Lpool counter attack which shreds the CPU D in a matter of 3 passes.

My hope is this is being played on Semi-Pro.

There was a really nice save animation when Hart made a diving save to his left, the ball parried off him and went out of touch for a corner kick. I don't even know if this was possible in 14, the keeper would have gobbled up the shot & held onto the ball. I'm loving some of the new keeper animations, seeing the ball actually hit their body instead of a clean catch save being made every single time.

Last edited by Hutton; 08-15-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #23
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I'm disappointed that the clock still doesn't run past 45' into extra time. Even with the EPL overlay and the first half having +5 of stoppage time the clock remains stuck at 45', which is not at all how it is displayed on a real TV broadcast.

The 3d video in the first post (Twitch feed) is the best gameplay vid to date, at least camera work wise. The main problem I see is the user (Liverpool) playing against the CPU (Man city) is dominating the CPU. The CPU, as usual, has virtually no offensive attack, they are unable to build any sort of pressure at all, and typically turn the ball over which leads to an immediate Lpool counter attack which shreds the CPU D in a matter of 3 passes.

My hope is this is being played on Semi-Pro.

There was a really nice save animation when Hart made a diving save to his left, the ball parried off him and went out of touch for a corner kick. I don't even know if this was possible in 14, the keeper would have gobbled up the shot & held onto the ball. I'm loving some of the new keeper animations, seeing the ball actually hit their body instead of a clean catch save being made every single time.
In the second half the cpu makes some changes and then takes over the game. That was actually nice to see.

Old 08-15-2014, 02:41 PM   #24
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
In the second half the cpu makes some changes and then takes over the game. That was actually nice to see.

Absolutely yes! The CPU makes the sub around the 60' mark then lpool spilled a chance to score off the corner (nice looking sequence of play near Joe Hart) and CPU Man citeh storms up field & shreds the human defense to pieces with a since dribble run & Yaya making a great off the ball run.

Maybe the CPU was playing very conservatively at Anfield to start the match, then when they fell behind really started to turn it on. If that's the case then I'm pretty impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »