Home

NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Amway Center

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Amway Center within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Amway Center

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic.

Previously released:
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-17-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
All of the screenshots look good, but everyone knows what we are waiting for
Old 08-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #3
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshot - Amway Center

Meh nice I guess .LOTS of blue

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-17-2014, 11:30 PM   #4
Rookie

sega2k's Arena

Enough is enough!! This has got to stop...Can we please see gameplay?!?! Is that too much to ask? The competition has been releasing info and videos consistently. In order for Live to be successful, you have to show it off. It seems that those 500+ improvements they promised aren't really that impressive or else they would have shown stuff back in July like they promised. Then it got pushed back to August, and now August is nearing its end. I really wish someone from gamescom would leak some off-camera footage at least. The arena looks good, but when we're playing the game we're more focused on what happens on the court.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:32 PM   #5
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Seems a bit too dark I think...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 12:06 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
All of the screenshots look good, but everyone knows what we are waiting for
Couldn't even get past 3 whole posts before someone cries "game play"...ughh patience Padawan!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:08 AM   #7
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'll say this about Live... you don't ever have to worry about their colors being wrong or too faded/too light. Bulls red is red, Knicks blue is blue. All I'm looking from them this year is smooth animation and solid gameplay. After that they can start delving into making their modes deeper.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:01 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sega2k
Enough is enough!! This has got to stop...Can we please see gameplay?!?! Is that too much to ask? The competition has been releasing info and videos consistently. In order for Live to be successful, you have to show it off. It seems that those 500+ improvements they promised aren't really that impressive or else they would have shown stuff back in July like they promised. Then it got pushed back to August, and now August is nearing its end. I really wish someone from gamescom would leak some off-camera footage at least. The arena looks good, but when we're playing the game we're more focused on what happens on the court.
They didnt release anything bit a trailer last year, and they'll probably do the same thing this year. Going to have to rely on the demo that supposedly comes out earlier than normal, or someone getting the game because they wont show it at any point. No accident they werent at Gamescon.

As much as they're doing damage control for a game that came out last year, it's interesting how they're still at least at this point tight lipped about details that we can SEE. It just gives off a lack of confidence.

I for one do get a little annoyed with sports games where, 2K14 and Live14 havent been touched in a long time, but we have to wait till basically a month and some change out to see anything. I mean, we dont even know what the cover of Live15 will look like.

Eventually, something has to drop, but I'd appreciate a schedule, not a guessing, cat and mouse game. From BOTH brands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »